Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 pm

in the middle of the void he stood faced down towards the dunes of las noches, the sun was shining brightly upon him, he stood there alone in the middle of the sand high above one of the pilons that reached the sky....

he seemed bored enough to kill anyone who would appear friend or foe it didnt matter....

Last edited by Guerrero Diablo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

Aziraphale

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Aziraphale was walking along the desert when he felt the reiatsu of combat appear. He turned, and quickly headed toward his opponent, read to fight.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:20 pm

He sensed someone of great power coming closer for the second Guerrero was standing upside down now, but his clothes and hair stood put it didnt fall down in anyway, a giant Axe was stuck in one of the pylons a strong reitsu pressure emanated from him his will ever stronger faced where Aziraphale was coming from...

he kept his arms in his pockets as his killing intent grew for the second along with his reitsu levels
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

Aziraphale

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Aziraphale reached the top of the dune, before noticing the Setapa Espada a mere ten feet away. He nearly raised his hand in greeting, before noticing that the Espada still intended to fight. Instead, he turned the motion into a reach for his blade, which he drew slowly out the dark sheath, and held it up in front of face, ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Guerreros facial expression didnt change, he simply raised his arm to the side as the Axe bolted out where it was stuck and he grabbed it in his arm, the pylon that the axe was stuck in started to crumble as fast as the axe came loose of it...

He examined Aziraphale and threw his axe at him he then sonidoed at his left side before the axe was even half way from him and rested his arm on Azira`s shoulder a Quick bolt of pain would hit him if he would touch him, and he could break his bones...
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

Aziraphale

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Aziraphale smiled as he watched the Setepa move, obviously hoping to somehow harm him. But it was to no avail. Aziraphale was the fastest of the Espada, and he moved quickly out of the grasp of Guerrero, passing the Espada's blade, and appearing where the Espada had come from in only a blink of the eye.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 am

hmm so it seems its true what they say... your speed is quite impressive he grabbed the Axe coming his way now andhe let it lean against his shoulder,
he grinned a bit however its not impressive enough im afraid....

then it became quiet for a few seconds so... how should i cut you in half?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)   Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of death (Azira vs Diablo)
Page 1 of 1