Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guerrero Diablo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 am

Name: Muertecabra Emperador

Release Phrase: Reap the dead! Muertecabra Emperador

Represent: Goat/Reaper

Element: Shadow/Dark

Sealed Description: He summons his Zanpakto from another dimension allowing him to hide his zanpakto until needed because of its huge size.... its an huge axe taller than himself

Released Description: He recembles that of a Goat yet the skull on his head covers his face and most of his head, his body is covered in black robes his clothes turn black and his eyes are hollow a deep red color can be seen in the eyes sometimes, a tail sprouts from his back (its long and slender, (can be used to grab something) and his horns are even more ferious than before(he can shoot cero from them), his power and speed increases as well as his agility, he carries a weapon a scythe, upon calling (extend) the scythe can extend into 3 sharp blades above each other cutting anyone/anything in range, he also wears a somekind of cirklet of wealth on his head, as well as a bracelet of pure darkness on both arms and a golden necklace with an eye inscribed to it... he wears a red belt around his waist...

Guerrero Diablo Barragan_Resurrecion_by_G1d4n

Ultimate Ability/Attack:

~ His ability to control time and space makes him a power to be recond with, not only is he a fast, but also deadly... his ability Hitokoki Kankaku can slow time itself by spreading his reitsu around him, he does not even need to be fast because of this ability (passive ability that has to be activated, no time limit)

~ Fukyuu ame (rotten rain) anything that touches these drops get themselfs infected, and rot away in mere seconds (the rain lasts for 2 posts of each user, cooldown 4 turns)

~ Tsuno Bakuha (Horn Blast) His horns are his pride, they are the esset of his power. The blast of this attack is powerful enough to create an explosion in the width and height of Las noches itself, thus he prefers to use it as an offensive/long range attack as it could damage himself as well... (cool down 1 turn) he says that he is having a hard time aiming this attack since they are enchanted with such a massive amount of reitsu...

Techniques:
Rules in making Techs:
1-99 POINTS: 3 techs
100-199: 4 techs
200-299: 5 techs
300-399: 6 techs.... and so on... you can add more techs as your posts goes up.

Last edited by Guerrero Diablo on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Name: Instantenious Cero Oscuras

Cero Appearance: Its black with a hint of red in the middle, its Width is equal to the power of the user

Cero/Effects: the cero is faster in resureccion form but theoretically its faster than normal cero and more powerful especially at longer distance.... the blast itself spreads the seeds of terror and pain anyone getting hit will be affected, (it will affect there senses directly) and make em feel heavy in body and mind, (only works with lower powerful beings) but will damage more powerful beings as well

CoolDown time
1-99 posts = 10 posts
100 - 199 = 9 posts
200 - 299 = 8 posts
300 - 399 = 7 posts
400 - 499 = 6 posts
500 - 599 = 5 posts
600 - 699 = 4 posts
from 700 your recharge time will always be 3 posts

Last edited by Guerrero Diablo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Hiruma

Hiruma

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 am

He didnt train for it
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:57 am

i noly aqpparoved the res, hiru
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 am

yes sorry i should have posted it on the other topic to begin with ....
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 pm

what exactly did you update. as i never saw it before.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 am

i shortened the cool down for tsuno bakuha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guerrero Diablo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerrero Diablo   Guerrero Diablo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guerrero Diablo
Page 1 of 1