Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle for the Sexta position

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Battle for the Sexta position Empty
PostSubject: Battle for the Sexta position   Battle for the Sexta position I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 pm

A monstrous wave of spiritual pressure boasted past the sands of las noches a powerful Arrancar had shown up, he let his Reitsu flood out like a tidal wave trough the desert, letting himself to be known that hes around show yourselfs weaklings... an lonley fraccion stood behind him, she was handsome and did not move an inch yet there was an present feeling that she admired him to no end yet she was scared to death of him... he held his arms crossed over his chest...

he sat on his throne made of bones that levitated in mid air....
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa

Midorikawa

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Sexta position   Battle for the Sexta position I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:09 am

Midori Appeared above a huge dead tree,the moon shined so brighltly behind him that it seemed like Midori was just a bare shadow.

Hmph, i havent trained in a while so this is going to be ugly!

He landed on the tree looking at the other Arrancar,he placed his hand on the zanpaktou handel but he didnt draw his sword,it seemed like hes waiting for something.
A strong wind blew Midoris hair up and with that he jumped in the high air ,while waiting for his oponents next move.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Sexta position   Battle for the Sexta position I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 am

He glanced upon the new face that showed up just noware you perhaps the sexta? he narrowed his eyes at him, he stood up slowly he looked old like in his 80s
Back to top Go down

Battle for the Sexta position
Page 1 of 1