Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tank Ranko looking for a fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

Tank Ranko looking for  a fight Empty
PostSubject: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Climbing up mountains walking down hills slicing and dicing hollows getting hurt and cut making new friends and alot more.Tank having a picture of his family in his bag and having a picture of his captain too.Tank flashed stepped to the battle field and said "I am here if you want to come fight me come forth." Tank knows that he might die but he doesn't fear death . His saying is "If you have no fear for death then you are worthy for a sword but if you fear it you should drop it and go get a new hobby." In every fight Tank always follow that rule it was like a black leaf in a green leaf tree because people have different sayings but none like him because Tank has a unusual saying on too.Tank is a really nice mannered man but if you get on his bad side you will either die or be really beat up.

Tank the pulled out his Taski Hayashi (it is named after his brother) Taski Hayashi is his brother he thought was dead.it is unusual how Tank holds his Zan he uses 1 hand all the time Tank has another saying How you hold a sword is your choice but using it wisely is hard People thought he was crazy because he had alot of sayings but his sayings are true. Tank is a really wise man when it comes to stradegy and he is really fast . Tank the slashes some rocks in half cutting some trees he the practiced a move.Tank threw his sword as far as he can then he sticked out his hand waiting for Taski Hayashi come back.Tank then sensed his sword and he catched it with one hand.Tank then said "To slow i would of been dead then before it came back.". Tank the threw it again but this time he used his flash step to go catch it.

Tank with his agility and stamina he jumped as high as he could he then jumped down using his Zan to stab a rock to see how much pressure he can do. Tank might was so powerful he caused a crater at where he was standing. Tank just jept praticing untill he sensed someone come by."Show your self villain." said Tank in a very mighty voice grasping his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:50 pm

He didnt see anyone in fact he didnt hear anything either all he did was sense something and suddenly you could hear words echoing from underground Ikorose Shinso!

standing at the lower ground he had pinpointed the sword to stab Tank trough a ton of rocks, the sword flew trough the air like a bullet cutting trough the rocks like a knife trough butter, it was so sharp it could easily penetrate that of a "death god" like it was made of paper in mere seconds the person responcible to this showed his smiling face and waved to Tank in a kindly manner Hello there nice weather is it not? he spoke with a sarcastic tone...

his smile was giving off that feeling that this man could not be trusted, like a snake crawling along your bones giving you shivers to the core...
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Tank looked at the man and said "dont be a smart ass with me who are you? judging by the captain robe your a captain and judging from you posture your the captain of the 3rd division ." Tank then said quietly "Taski Stand by." Tank then said "dont smile its disgusting from your face ."Said Tank getting ready to fight . Tank then asked Yamato "What do you want right now?" Tank waited for a response.

Tank was really tired from using his powers the whole day he don't think he can fight him but he can still try."Speak fool what have you come here what do you want from my life?" said and asked Tank. Tank got ready to go stab Yamato. "I have a saying Pick a reason before you fight.in this case i don't even know what and why your here ."
Tank grasp his sword waiting for a answer

(Short post nothing to rp about)
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:49 pm

with the same smile he observed the man you know a lot dont you, big boy... he said with a childish tone lets see... your ordering a captain around? isnt that neat , ....what do i want? he shaked his arms your sharp for a shinigami he chukled while smiling the whole time, not letting his eyes open...

however im juuuust really bored i got nothing to do until my room is cleaned so i though about having some fun with you... but boy arent you tired how long will you last 5 minutes or five seconds? now that we have that sorted out, why dont you tell me your name rude boy he already knew him.... but he really didnt care about his name but though it was generally unpolite not to tell other peoples names, perhaps he was gonna call him rude boy from now on?
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Tank said My name is Tank. Tank just standed down for a minute because he doesn't want to waste his time on a captain because he knew hes tired and not going to stand a chance .Tank then said "Im not rude im just rude to you. Tank then started to trash talk and said You have no reason here so just go somewhere else and not interupt my training . Tank then put his sword in his shed and started to walk out of the place slowly and slowly.

Tank knew that he was going to pull a fast one so he would be ready as soon as he heard a foot step so he kept his hand nere his Zanpaktou. My sensei use to have a saying people with there eyes closed most of the time is always hiding somthing said Tank in a really sarcastic tone of voice. Ill be heading of said Tank getting ready to block and attack. Don't you have paper work to fill out?

Tank then put on a mask and walked of.

(sorry short post again and the mask is just a mask it had no power btw you can still attack me im not leaving it yet making it more dramatic lol)
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:06 am

giving off the same expression Yamato glanced at Tank you know... you really should not turn your back on your foes... his smile widened a bit, he flash stepped from the position withouth any effort standing at his left side the next second sending a stab at his back while speaking Ikorose! the Zanpakto at the same time as it was sended in a fast motion at Tank, also the Zanpakto flew trough the air with even more speed as it expanded forward...

your right maybe i am hiding something... he responded with a equally sarcastic voice maybe you know too much? he said with a rather cool and a cold voice, if you would describe his smile now it might recemble that of a fox so crooked it was, he then sended a flurry of vicious strikes at Tank...

(the post is fine)
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Tank pulled out a sword and blocking Yamato zanpaktou. You shouldn't attack someone with there back turned didn't your mom teach you that? asked and stated Tank. Tank the pushed back Yamato . Taski Hayashi rise and fight said Tank while his sword starts to glow. I do know alotsaid Tank while standing there. [Abracadabra brake] Out of no where Yamato zanpaktou started to brake and fade away You are finished said Tank

Tank then said [You can't see me]. which made Yamato blind . You are defeated and im dont want to betray a captain so im just going to leave but remember this don't disturb me while im training. said Tank. Tank then snapped his finger and seeing that Yamato sword is reforming from piece by piece. in a blink of an eye Tank vanished without a trace of any sign of life anywhere. As Tank vanished a noted dropped saying [Its ok this fight is a secret]
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am

He watched him, his expression didnt change, Tanks sword broke after the encounter after he left my mom? he gave a slight laugh and opened his mouth a bit and then responded i think im liking you boy.... the illusions dissapeared that instant as all that was left of tanks Zanpakto was his hilt....

your right im busy.... i should go too bye bye he waved in a comical way before dissapearing with a Flash step
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank Ranko looking for a fight   Tank Ranko looking for  a fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank Ranko looking for a fight
Page 1 of 1