Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niken

Niken

KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight Empty
PostSubject: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:28 am

The clouds were blowing in the gentle wind and the suns rays were falling on the field that The Kido Corp Grand Cheif, Niken Kurri, was standing in wait. Waiting for any one to fight/train with him. His Oni gloves as he revers to them were on and ready.

boosting his reitstu he decided to sit in wait and have a nice cup of sake."Nice day" said Niken with his hat tipped so it blocked the sun light from his devilish eyes. He finished his first cup of sake, and decided not to have any more, just incase he impares his fighing ability

it was a nice short cutted grass field with trees surrinding the 400m squared plain. Niken sat to the north-east hidden at the top of a huge oak tree.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:33 am

for a second it seemed like no one was coming, however an portal opened an garganta at that, a mysterious red headed arrancar stepped out... he glanced the surroundings just 40 feet away from Niken tsh what a terrible atmosphere, this arrancar specially was beaming a very hazardous reitsu, it felt like evil even, something that would and could devour peace on just one glance.... exactly the opposite to harmony

his reitsu... a man in his early 20s it seemed like with red hair and two great white horns coming from his head, backwards, his eyes where diffrent to each other, one beared the number 2 incribed in his left eye, while the other eye actually both recembled that of a goat, withouth the number that is, however his right eye turned black with a red pupil as soon as his reitsu started fluctuating his reitsu was inhumanly great even if he supressed it, it almost seemed that where he stood time itself seemed to move faster than usually.... he gave a glare towards Niken, that seemed to penetrate his very identity, giving Niken a feeling of chill through his spine to his very bones... as if the air around the man before Niken suddenly got cold, and the very grass under his feet died as suddenly as he had appeared.... to about 3 feet where he stood...

and even a tail was coming from his back, long and slender, and most notably white...
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

PostSubject: Re: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Niken watched the Garganta open and saw the arrancar step through, his reitsu hit Niken like a bullet, "hmm, fresh meat. I will asume your an espada, Arancar?" asked Niken with a sly smerk."lets get this started then shall we!". Niken shunpoed ten meters behind him and lifted his hand and opened his palm "Hado #33 Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down)". A large fireball shot from The Kidou Corp Grand Chiefs palm, it flew faster then a balla (bullet-spanish) towards this mysterious arancar.

"Tell me what is your name,Espada,and what number are you?" shouted Niken as he put his arm back to his side and stared at the espada

Last edited by Niken on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:17 pm

the kido came at an amacing speed, yet he didnt look scared or even hesitated all he did was to raise a single arm towards the kidou, he seemed to grip onto the kidou with his bare arm and at the same time he pushed a huge amount of spiritual pressure into the kidou which tore it down to seemingly nothingness the kidou seemed to pass him at first but then left only smoke behind it...

as the smoke started to clear, he stood still and scratched his neck in a careless manner, he didnt seem to have taken any damage from the kidou, he also craked his neck and ruffled his own hair a bit, he even yawned a bit... it was almost as if he didnt listen to him...

hey kid!he glanced at Niken isnt that a bit rude? tell me your name and i might tell mine... besides that i dont favor fighting he started walking away from Niken in a careless manner, yet he didnt seem too oblivious to the surroundings, his reitsu was compleytley gone by now, his shoes squeesed against the soft ground/grass under his feet, it didnt die anymore, he held his arms in his pocket however there was still this uncertain feeling, he sat down next to a tree and with his back leaned against the tree, his left feet streched out he closed his eyes for a while....

the most notable thing you could see was that he was not wearing a zanpakto at all... he opened his eyes again and glanced at Niken .... its a pity, really shinigami, your being too hot headed for your own good, lets just cool down a bit wont ya?
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

PostSubject: Re: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 am

Sensing the outburst of reitsu from this mysterious espada Niken smiled, Since the last time he ever had any fun was when he slaughtered the last Kidou Corp Captain. Niken pulsed his reitsu making his robes dance about. Taking off his captains cloak and throwing it on the floor, Then he raised his hand and clenched his fist, He then whispered the words "Enhance, Oni Tebukuro". Nikens right glove grew up his arm with a spike stabbing out the top. The hot suns rays reflected of his metal arm making it sparkle in all its glory. A common sight to see Niken’s zanpaktous shikai but still left people in awe on sight, its sheer glory is of the highest nobility, And its beauty reflects all of its power.

"I'm sorry espada you think you can beat me then try, you harness so much power, its going to be fun to play with you, so if you don't fight me I’m going to be sad or I can kill you anyway. By the way my name is Niken Kurri and I’m the Kidou Corp Grand Chief, I thought you would like to know the name and rank of your killer!” shouted Niken with his head slightly lowered , and his palm now opened. Niken then raised his head and stared at the rude espada, following he yelled out “ Hado #54 Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames)” a purple blast of reitsu flew from Niken arm and rapidly headed towards the espada. Then Niken flash stepped to behind the espada and punch towards him with his strong fist, crushing down at him with his reitsu charging “I’m just getting warmed up” Stated Niken without any hesitance, knowing that there was going to be endless fun with this Arrancar. The reitsu sparked from Niken like electricity, or even like a deep blue flame that could burn anyone. His red fiery devilish eyes we’re fixed to his opponent, There were as red as blood and sent fear into any who got the chance to glaze a pon them.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 am

he sighed is that so? he lowered his arm to the ground... his expression didnt change Guerrero Diablo, seguda espada, nice to meet you he closed his eyes when Niken shoot out the new kidou, he then looked behind him only to notice niken behind him trying to punch him, i guess you really arent gonna hold back are you?.... relax he jumped towards niken to avoid the kidou just in time, and just when his punch was about to hit guerrero it slowed down incredebly fast, Nikens every movements had slowed down, Guerrero narrowed his eyes, grabbed Nikens palm with his right arm and with his left hand he put his palm on his face, then pulled him down to the ground with a great smash, he tried to move his tail around his neck and grabbed him up before him to his eye level, suffocating him in the process, he was taller than Niken ,Nikens feet didnt reach the ground, a dark red cero started to charge between his horns.... he held his both arms in his pockets

........ ....... this is usually where i say goodbye.... he glanced at him with, bored eyes.... the cero grew and envelopped Niken behind its shade as it prepared to blast off towards him.... his grip was as stable and hard as ever.... his muscular body was an indication to this, all the time he cept his cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight   KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KIDO CORP CAPTAIN-Ready to fight
Page 1 of 1