Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3rd Division HQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

3rd Division HQ Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Division HQ   3rd Division HQ I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:33 pm

The building located was plane and simple, several rooms stuffed together as boring as ever, the captains room was a bit bigger than the rest no taste in art did the previous captain have and god it smelled awful here, the paper piles had been piling up here for years and years so much work why did i become a captain again Yamato wondered while scrathing his head looking over the room there was enough dust to cover whole Soul society with it... aww man do i need to clean this stuff before i can start working? he muttered for himself still smiling the whole time, he ordered a few shinigami in his Squad to deal with it while he would pay a visit or at least take a look around... have fun... he spoke with a sarcastic tone and left...
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

3rd Division HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd Division HQ   3rd Division HQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 am

He came back a few hours later, and the room was cleanead first thing im gonna do is get me a vice captain, he could make the paper work for me, im too busy with stuff like this... he glanced at the paper piles scattered across the whole table & floor my my ill drown in these must make haste... he opened a window and a strong wind blew in and blew the papers all over the place, Yamato did his best to catch the papers flying around a whole bunch of em flew out trough the window... wonder what the other captains would think if they saw my room now? he laughed for himself.

he sent a few shinigami to catch those papers, he did his paper work for like 2 hours, and one pile was done he sended those papers to Squad 12 as he was supposed to...

He then got bored and made a paper plane, it flew trough the window he made a few more for funs sake at least 1 more flew out he smiled as usual no bother in the world but then he went onto more serious busness, to the Arrancar... he went out withouth a word
Back to top Go down

3rd Division HQ
Page 1 of 1