Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

13th Division Headquarters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

13th Division Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 am

This is where the Captain's Office and the Lieutenant's Office are.Also there offices for the 1st,2nd and 3rd seats and so on.It was as all the other Headquarters.it's ceiling was white along with the tiles that seemed to be a light blue since Ayame didn't like white at all much and the floor tiles were white aswell.
Back to top Go down
Archegos

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 am

Without having an office he decided, he would just walk into other's rooms. He stepped in and noticed that the 13th Division was different than other captain offices, it was built to have many offices in one. With his zanpakuto on his back, and his cloth covering his lower half of his face and his zanpakuto, he seemed dangerous, but yet at the same time someone could feel safe with him nearby. He was Kidou Chief the first one in a long time, and he still did not have a Vice Kidou Cheif, he was going to go around each division ask captains who they would recommend. "Captain Ayame, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Some yelps and screams could be heard as Ayame heard someone calling her and she had fallen to the floor in surprise ...ow... she quickly got up and dusted her Captain Robe as she followed the voice to where she thought it came from I wonder who could it be... as she thought who would it be she didn't notice she was in her destination.she saw who it was and blinked in surprise Archegos..what are you doing here may i ask?
Back to top Go down
Archegos

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 pm

"Need help with getting a Vice, any ideas where to start?" Never had Archegos ever ask for advice, especially from anyone in the Gotei. He cracked his knuckles and took a seat at Ayame's seat and placed his feet on her desk. He didn't want to use manners, not like she could do something about it. He crossed his arms loosly, so if she did try anything he could react quickly. He put a smile on his face, maybe that would help.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm

She shook her head.she's seen a lot of rude people in the Soul Society so it didn't bother her a bit when Archegos sat on her seat and put his legs on her desk,it made her annoyed though she never showed it. she rubbed her head and showed a genuine smile towards him Well....technically you handle that with the Sotaichou...i cannot do anything..but.. she trailed off there to think maybe she could to something but she immediatly shook her head and laughed.

Well i got nothing... so sorry i am not much of a help Archegos... she bowed in respect and smiled once again towards him.
Back to top Go down
Archegos

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm

"Well you can help me...train...Hadou 4 White Lightening." Archegos pointed his fingers at the bowing Ayame, and lightening shot out at at her. This was good, both captains getting training, and he might even be able to use his bankai on her as well. He wanted to know her fighting style and this was the easiest way. As the lightening dashed at her, he pulled his blade out of the guard and waited for you to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Kaiyo had been happily doing nothing when she heard a few 'unusual' noises from her Captains Office; after a lot of waiting for nothing Kaiyo decided she'd try and find out the source of the noises.

As she got closer to her Captains office Kaiyo heard some voices, once again a slightly confused look spread across her face as she creeped up to the door. Never one to be particularly sublte Kaiyo swung open the door. Titling her head slightly at the other captain with his feet on her Captains desk Kaiyo smiled akwardly, 'I, erm, heard a noise' she grinned; trying to explain her actions.

Watching the pair Kiyo became even more confused when the alien Captain shot lightning towards her Captain, guessing she was missing something Kaiyo pointed behind her, 'I'll, just go then' she smiled once more, still very confused.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Wha... she immediately jumped up,away from the Kidou that Archegos had done.she landed back on her feet as she glared hard at him while having her hand on her Zanpakutou,she noticed out of the corner of her eye that Kaiyo was watching them but she appeared to have left already,she rubbed her temples,annoyed at the fact he wasn't going to give her a choice Do i have to?i wouldn't like reporting you to the Head Captain...that would be very troublesome... she still knew that even if she did do that he wasn't going to quit,but also,she was stubborn.

So..what will it be?do i have to 'train' with you in order for you to get out of my office?cause i wasn't expecting this to be part of my day...
Back to top Go down
Archegos

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 am

"Well now-a-days, Soul Society is boring. And we captains need to be on our toes. So if you want me can train?" Archegos stood up and walked around Ayame's desk and looked around her office. It was weird, he didn't have one, but if he did he would have had better stuff to look at. He turned back around to look at her, she was still frustrated from his sneak attack. "So what do you say, get to know each others fighting style?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:24 pm

...Tch.. she just crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Archegos,he was right.Soul Society,at the moment was getting boring and she was sort of itching for a fight.she sighed in defeat and looked at him Fine..you win..let's train,shall we?
Back to top Go down
Archegos

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Archegos pulled his cloth off and let it hang to the side, he pulled his zanpakuto and pointed it at Ayame. He was ready for this fight, hopefully he would win. He flicked his wrist so that the blade would be at a different angle, and as he did so he placed reitsue on his blade to make it sing. "I will not use much kidou in this spar."

Last edited by Archegos on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 am

OC : you know its forbidden to release your zanpaktou in SS without a state of emergency right? just before one of you loses your title of a silly technicality .make sure you don't use shikai.
Back to top Go down
Archegos

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 pm

OOC: i editted it
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Her eyes gazed him,checking his moves.It's true that if they were to fight right now it would mean there Captain Ranks would get stripped away from them and she didn't want that so she would did take out her Zanpakutou bit only to defend if necessary.

She let out a kind smile as she pointed her Zanpakutou towards him,her eyes showing that she was serious Shouldn't it be better if we rake this outside?i don't want the office destroyed...
Back to top Go down
shi

shi

PostSubject: 13th division headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 pm

"hi im new everyone" said the new comer. suprisingly not one person was in there when he came in the lobby as instructed by a guard that was out side."is anyone there"? he said to the empty room."my name is shi (pronounced as she) just like my zanpakuto"he said once more hoping that might interest someone.he thought correctly a small girl wearing white robes walked in and had a smile on her face"thats weird, your name is the same as your zanpakuto"the girl said"my name is ..."she stopped and finally she said"rosa im not supposed to be here, bye bye".and as quickly as her little feet could take her the little girl ran past and dissapeared.Shi had made his first friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13th Division Headquarters   13th Division Headquarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13th Division Headquarters
Page 1 of 1