Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ayame[Shinigami]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Ayame[Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Ayame[Shinigami]   Ayame[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:50 am

Name: Ayame

Visual Age: 15-16

Division: 13th Divison Captain(If i can)

Personality: Ayame's personality is somewhat ever changing.Her usual personality is that of a hyper 5 year old,she can be a ball of energy when she is happy and annoy people almost all the time she's like this.When Ayame is mad she doesn't think things through and tend to get int trouble afterwards,and if anyone starts telling what to do she has no choice but to suck it up and hear it.When she's sad it's really noticable.it's like her Aura that she had around her of happiness seems to be replaced by a darker Aura and she doesn't want to talk to anyone one at this point nor do any missions,she tends to not follow orders when she's depressed.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
History/Background:

Life on Earth

Ayame's life was that of luxury.her parents were in a great business that made her have everything she wanted,but she was already bored with everything she had,she only wanted one thing in the world:Friends,Real Friends.she told her parents about this but they just shrugged it off "Girl you have everything you want what could you possibly want besides nothing?" said her Father as he was writting papers,Ayame just rolled her eyes at her father he didn't care what she said which was the case always "You don't understand your own daughter cause your too busy bathing in money!" with that Ayame just simply walked off out of their room and walked to hers but it was only to get some clothes and stuff them in a backpack and left trhough the window.There was a tree near the window so it was easy for her to jump to it even if she did make a sound,her parents didn't care so they wouldn't care if she did this.

She landed on her butt,as usual since she is a clumsy one.she got up and dusted herself off and started walking to where her feet could take her.

*****One hour Later****
Her feet must've taken her to a forest beacause of the sudden change in scene,she didn't notice this cause she thought she heard some sort of howl "Now Ayame..you must be hearing things..this isn't like you!" she nodded to herself,if people were passing by they would've had thought she was crazy..well she was crazy in a sense she thought to herself.

She started to hear the howl again,she quickly looked back from where she came to see nothing there "Maybe i am starting to get-" then some trees began falling down as it felt someone had stepped on them and she started hearing the howl again then...nothing,she gasped for breath as she felt as something punctured into her stomach,she looked down and saw as if something big had gone through her then her body fell back to the floor with a 'thud'.

She hadn't know she had died by the hands of a hollow.

After Life

She woke up with a confused look on her face,she wondered where she was 'where am i'Ayame thought as she got up from the dirty floor.she never wore anything that screamed 'rich' just normal clothes that anyone would wear at her age.she noticed people in this place wearing...kimonos? "what the hell?" she said blinking a couple of times.

"Welcome!" said a young man that looked around 19-20,she let out a squeak,her heart beating fast as she put her hand where her heart was to at least calm it down "H-Hello?" she said with an eyebrow raised as she looked at him.Like the other,he was wearing a kimono for guys'..what was it called a Yukata!'Ayame thought he haid spiky brown hair,brown eyes and his Yukata was colored light brown "So,how did you die?" she gave a look to the man as he began to chuckle "Eh i guess you dont know,right? "Must be since i dont know what your talking about?" she eyed him suspiciously thinking he was a robber,he cleared his throat as if he was about to explain something "You,Young lady are dead,im dead,this is the Soul Society" "....." it took her seconds for that to reach her mind then "WHAT?I'M DEAD?!" the guy roared with laughter as Ayame felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment "And i thought I was slow!I'm Akabane nice to meet you,crazy woman" she just glared at the man and sighed 'well...guess this is my new life from now on...' and that's how her shinigami life began.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Ayame[Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayame[Shinigami]   Ayame[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:50 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com

Ayame[Shinigami]
Page 1 of 1