Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadachi

Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your business

Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Name: Raidon Saiyaku

Visual Age: 20

Division: 9th division Squad Captain

Personality: Raidon Saiyaku is a short tempered person with a weakness for being easily annoyed. He can always find something negative in everything such as personalities, looks, clothing, ect. He is known by a few close friends for often drinking too much sake but never getting drunk.

Appearance: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) Rs10

History/Background: Raidon was born into a noble family in Soul Society. It was a tradition for the eldest son to join the Gotei 13. When he was training to be a Shinigami, everyone he knew called him a prodigy. He mastered Shikai at an early age and became 3rd Seat in the 9th Division after a month of experience. Around this time, his parents were assassinated by unknown individuals. The 9th Division was ordered to investigate the case. After a month of investigations, Raidon’s captain was killed. When the Gotei 13 was selecting a new Captain, they told Raidon that if he could master Bankai, he would become the new Captain. The selection was in one week, which gave him little time. On the day of the selection, Raidon mastered Bankai and became Captain. With the new influence that he held, he quickly hunted down the assassin organization that killed his parents and Captain. He entered their base and killed them all within five minutes. Satisfied by his revenge, Raidon chose to remain as the 9th Division.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm

any day now....
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 am

Approved D:
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm

so when do i join a squad?
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:47 pm

very sorry... iv been quite busy recently... it is sorted now and you are 9th squad captain (:
Back to top Go down
Hadachi

Hadachi

PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)   Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raidon Saiyaku (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1