Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayasaka Raizen's Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raizen

Hayasaka Raizen's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Hayasaka Raizen's Zanpaktou   Hayasaka Raizen's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Name: Ameterasu

Manifestation: A fiery flamming gold oriental dragon.

Release Phrase: "Annihilate!!!"

Family: Fire

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Normal looking katana. With the 7th Division emblem embedded on the handle.

Shikai:

Ameterasu emerges into a nodachi type, which constantly radiating immense amount of reiatsu, Raizen apperance changes with his iris colors transform into reddish and gold eyes and a gold haori emerges over his normal shinigami uniform.

Shikai Ability:

Ameterasu becomes a longer nodachi type, radiating reiatsu which can alse be released in large Area of Effect waves. Any hollows or enemies caught in the ensuing release suffers terrible burn. Raizen's dragon haori has ability to defend himself from most spell attack and indirect cut. Giving him extra armor that reduce damage. The reddish gold eye is only for wow factor though.

Signature attack: Heaven's Judgement - Ameterasu capable of blasting a dragon formed flame attack that has the ability to burn through anything and also creating a defensive fiery wall that can block most attacks.

Bankai: *To be revealed* I am reserving this slate for the day I rose and become a CAPTAIN!

Bankai Ability: *To be revealed* Classified information.
Back to top Go down

Hayasaka Raizen's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1