Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikens zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niken

Niken

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: Oni Tebukuro (Demon Glove)

Manifestation: a white caped/hooded man

Release Phrase: enhance

Family: Kidou

Level: Bankai (and shikai)

Sealed Zanpaktou: a white pair of metal gloves (but easily flexible)

Shikai: a white arm with a point sticking out the top ( like chad but more out the top then his)on my right hand

Shikai Ability: it is a hard to break metal glove that enhances my kidou/reitsu to double the orginal strength,
if i say the incantation it becomes 3 times the original strengh. Another ability of Oni Tebukuro is that i can double kidou,meaning i can use two kidous one straight after another with one hand, if i choose to use the same spell i do not have to call it twice, or if i call the incantation i do not have to recall i[t to get the boost in strength. An abilty of my zanpaktou is that i can half the reitsu needed for a kidou.

Bankai: my left hand becomes like my right hand

Bankai Ability: my hands have the same ablity but i can now absorb the reitsu of any reitsu based attack I.E. kidou, cero or even raishi from air. Then i summon a dome around me (a tiny bit smaller then tousens, more like the homo fraction). The dome enhances the reshi from out side making it triple the amount of reishi then the soul society. this then halves (again) the amout of reitsu needed for a kidou and doubles (again) any kidou done in the dome. the reishi in the dome has a virus in it so if anybody trys to or suceeds to absorb the reishi, it destroys a fair amount of their reitsu. If the dome gets hit by any reistus based attacks it absorbs them and emits it as reishi(spirit particles). This Dome has no deffensive purpose , also no person inside can escape with-out a possible non-Gm reason.

Technique 1:regeneration: i can absorb the rashi (spirit partilcals) around me then form them into a kidou, with out useing my reitsu. In the real world (as there is less raishi) there is a two post charge for a level #50 kidou, in the soul society or hueco muendo it's one post for level 40 kidou and two for a level 70 and three for a 90 or under kidou. In my dome it is 1 for a level 80 and two turns for a level 90

Technique 2:Oni Bakuha- This technique enables Niken/the user, to shoot a cero type beam from his finger, which has the strength of between a gran rey cero and a normal cero.or in shinigami terms a hado #70 Charge1, Cooldown 4

Technique 3:Oni blast: i congregate pure reitsu around my fist/s for one turn (this does not affect your normal battling) and once it is charged you punch forward. releasing the fist shaped balls of pure reitsu straight forward at a high speed. However, on command with the word 'oblitorate' the balls explode as if they have hit something, causing a small-medium explosion around the size of a car and with resonable force:charge 1,untill impact cooldown 4

Last edited by Niken on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:39 pm

The second tech needs charge and cooldown. possibly around 1 turn charge, 5 turn cooldown.

The first tech you need to expand on. what are its limitations and how long does it take you to gather them together?
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 am

edited... sotaichou
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:58 pm

this is now approved. i am satisfied

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 pm

is this dome in any way defensive for you?

and killing in 10 turns is GMing. please tone it down
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

this dome cannot stop people coming into it. just leaving. overwise it is OP'd

and you cannot disable the use of their reitsu... just dramatically drain their reitsu
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 pm

ok finally approvable

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikens zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikens zanpaktou   Nikens zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikens zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1