Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura City streets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

Karakura City streets Empty
PostSubject: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 pm

These are the Streets of Karakura Town
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Opening an senkai gate yamato stepped trough, as it closed behind him he silently wondered if the other captains would be fine in Soul Society...

what am i to worry? his smile lasted still, he noticed the Sotaicho just a few 100 feet away from him and started to walk towards him with slow small steps...
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Tank appeared on top of a building. Tank then jumped of the building but landing on one leg. Facing both Yamato and Pendragon. Tank smiled as he noticed Yamato walking towards Pendragon. Well this is it... The fight between life and death...Ca... i mean Yamato. and Pendragon. said Tank raising one of his eyebrows up. Tank just waited there. You guys were 2 of my dearest friends in the soul society but i guess i have to take both of you heads and bury it under a big boulder. said Tank. Tank the started to smile. Im just kidding ill just feed it to a hollow. said Tank. Tank just stood there knowing that one of them are going to pull a fast one so Tank got ready to take a few steps back. Tank then looked at Yamato and grinned.Thx alot for accusing me of a crime i didn't commit but no matter after im done with you guys i will be the next sotaicho implied Tank with a big smile on his face as he then just stood still there. Pendragon.... I have a question for you... how could you let Yamato stay in the soul society.?asked Tank.Tank started to walk. around him were buildings and cars. The buildings were all huge and the people were small. Tank then said to Pendragon and Yamato. We shouldn't fight here. we should fight far away from these low mortals. . Tank started to walk away from the city and he was heading to a open field. The grass of the field were all dead. the field was all sand. The tree had no leaves. But there was no humans around. The plants here was unsual there was dead animals some already decade and there was a moose head with a little bit of flesh on it. So i guess we will fight here because the mortals don't deserve what is going to happen. said Tank. just waiting for Yamato or pendragon to start the fight.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 am

yamato glanced at tank but didnt say anything... he had followed tank all along here together with the sotaicho

no bad feelings right.... Tank his smile widened now... he flashstepped next to Tank, at the same time he drew his sword which tank blocked, and whispered into his ear so quiet that the sotaicho could not hear him, "Tank now is not the time.... i need more time to prepare myself, and the arrancar as well" his smile wore down a bit and he stepped away from tank waving to sotaicho .... now then how should we finish him sotaicho?
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Tank gave a smile. Tank then whispered Not yet ill when i use my bankai we both attack him said Yamato. Don't worry the invaision we'll start soon said Tank. as Tank then flew back. Tank then stood there and smiled. It looks like these mortals are going to suffer like you 2 said Tank spinning his zanpaktou . Tank then put out his hand and yelled. Time to come out my brother. as a male with a white mask on the side of his head. Everyone meet Taski said Tank as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

A portal appeared as Taski jumped out of it. Taski then slashed a big building in front of him. Taski watched that building collasped. Why do you bring me here? i simply asked you to she me you bankai and you bring me into another world filled with shinigami and fleshes?asked Taski in a sarcastic tone. Well lets get down to buisness said Taski as he drew out his sword. Taski's sword has a dragon carved on the blade part. Its time to take out the trash Taski as he flash stepped right at Yamato and did a big slash. What are you doing ? are you betraying us? asked Taski. As he struggled to slash yamato's face of.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 am

a rude brother is it? was yamato`s first answer... just before Taski would hit him with his sword, yamato jumped easily above him like a flash betraying? just the opposite.... the sotaicho is exactly where i want him to be.... his smile became fox like just as it used to and in mid air sent his sword trough hidden behind his sleeve of his shirt ikorose, shinso! he said, at that point his blade flew trough his sleeve as he now stood just 10-20 feet away from the sotaicho, and was sent towards the sotaicho....

Tank i need you to lock down all the gateways, to the mortal world he said with a commanding voice, things where taking an awful turn its just like you said, my old friend.... things are not always as they seem all of this was his plan from the begginning, he then turned to face tank what an awful day to finish our busness here.... i would have told you about my plans before.... but i was not sure if... you would go to hueco mundo.... he said in a calm voice now you can choose if you want to follow me... or if you wish to stay the way it is?
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:02 am

before the portal closed where Taski walked trough, would close another arrancar walked trough with a rather serious expression... after coming trough the gate went shut

...... ...... hmm the arrancar didnt look old, probably no older than 8yrs, but a great deal of spiritual pressure emanated from him none the less, he giggled... he wore clothes equal to his age, his puny horns poked up under his red hair barley noticeble, he lowered himself on the ground slowly.... and caught a dragon fly in his palm.... which he giggled even more once he caught him, he seemed to be totally oblivious to the surroundings.....
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 am

"you think i did not suspect something of tank?? you think i am so foolish as to not know my own captains inside and out?? Why else would i let tank walk out the door so flippantly like that if i did not want him away from seireitei so i could confront him!" pendragon stated calmly as the Captain before him revealed his hand finally

"however" pendragon paused "i did not appreciate that you were so heartless and immoral as to turn on us...turn on me your old friend aswell..." pendragons voice raised and as it did his reitsu began seeping out a little more, increasing the gravity in the area ten fold as buildings and cars alike crushed inwards and their glass shattered like the calm facade pendragon had been upholding all this time

"What could it possibly be? power? is power so important that you would fight against your old friend, against your own kind yamato?? i remember when we trained together...your heart seemed so pure, like everything that passed through you was somehow purer than it could be, and nothing was ever dark...why now do you discrace me, our friendship and yourself??" pendragon said with a harsh and waiveringly emotional voice

"why does everyone underestimate the seireitei...even with two of you now there is no chance for survival" pendragon smirked as he regained his composure in a weird twist of events...

With those words the entire town began shuddering, The buildings and tree's moved as if suddenly without foundation as the roads and streets quaked and began a steady and systematic rise from the floor... Without warning and completely out of the blue every house, road, tree car or building for the entire span of karakura stretched and expanded like a ballon and suddenly burst with a purple energy that conjoined and moved inwards... and then...everything went silent....

What now stood surrounding the sotaicho, two ex-captains and two unknown beings was a gigantic purple ball of energy, Constantly moving and constantly sparking random zolts of energy without warning it stretched right the way to the tip of the sky and covered the entire area of what used to be karakura with no discernable seams or exits...

"when a captain goes rogue and leaves seireitei... they still have to leave soul society at some point... do you really think that we in the gotei 13 are foolish enough to just open up the door to the real world and let you walk out only for us to chase you afterwards? what fools do you take us for? why if a shinigami goes rogue instead we link all external portals out of seireitei to this... as the central 46 like to call it... the fake hell sphere..." pendragon paused as he looked around, marvelling at the handywork... it never ceased to amaze him
"you see this area here is now completely locked off from everything else it is hidden deep in a forgotten realm somehwere beneath the kings realm, we cannot be seen heard or sensed in here even if someone did find the orb and the only people allowed to enter or leave are those who have my permission...or my head on a skewer"

" i am dreadfully sorry to the rest of you as i only expected tank to meet his horrific demise here... but i guess circumstances cannot be helped and there will be more blood staining the sphere than expected... no hard feelings...." pendragon smirked as he snapped his fingers three times high in the air

"we have company" and with that the entire of the omitsuokido flash stepped through the orb and simultaniously drew their zanpaktou and released a miniature vile of smoke bomb which collectively filled the orb with a thick and viscous, soup like smog...everything went silent
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm

a small smirk crossed yamatos face seems like you didnt get it from the start sotaicho.... sama, as always no one really understand me..... ..... i cant blame you though
his face turned a bit more serious, yet there was a shot of calmness i belive most people would never realize my true intesions, my true personality.... .... and neither did you... it saddens me that you speak of your "friends" this way sotaicho, its just that no one understands my bright visions and plans... once again he gave his usual smile the yamato you once knew never existed.... i was playing my role as the captain that everyone though i was after the sphere was activated everthing turned dark into a smoke, a cold voice gathered trough the smoke just what i would expect from the sotaicho, quite handy.... but im afraid, its nothing more than a hindrance... oh yes the central 46 have you cheked on them yet since last time you visited them.... you might have noticed, if you where not blinded by your duty sotaicho, the hellbutterflies, yes they are fake... in other words, at this very moment the soul society is in complete chaos... do you want to know the specific details? or maybe you want to see it yourself, time is running awfully fast these days dont you think it seems it was just yesterday that we died as mortals? nothing could be seen in the thick smoke but a shadow rose behind yamato and stepped before him and tank...

im afraid i dont have the time to chit chat anymore... its always the time isnt it there is never enough time... you could guarantee he was smiling by now, he snapped his fingers together once
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

He took a few steps forward tssh he stepped forward keeping his arms in his pockets, now looking much older probably like 25yrs but that no one could see his clothes fitted perfectly with his new appearence he put his arm over his face... and then over his chest where he crossed his arms

why do i always have to save the day?...

he released a massive amount of spiritual energy that blew the smoke away, the spiritual pressure was massive not just in the size of strenght but also in the surge of how it felt, like giving shivers to the very core of your spine or your skin peeling off, just the feeling of how terrible it felt, at this very moment the sky lighted up and literally tore the sky and the "sphere" apart, as the sun shine came down upon them now a sort of a black hole ripped open by seemingly enourmous hollow like creatures, and an even more frightening sight an huge eye opened up in the middle of this "hole" in the sky, as a bright light surrounded yamato the two arrancars and tank, they started lifting to the sky slowly.... guerrero scrached the back of his head and leaned forward a bit, he narrowed his eyes at the shinigami below you always know how to bring a party together and ruin the fun dont you? he said with half loud half low voice... as they continiously where lifted higher and higher to the sky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura City streets   Karakura City streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura City streets
Page 1 of 1