Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers) Empty
PostSubject: Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers)   Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Taski Hayashi pulled out his sword attacking the town. YOU FAILED AND YOU FAILED said Taski yelling and attacking every one . ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG said Taski shooting lighting balls everywhere YOU MAKE ME SICK! PATHETIC MORTAL Taski seen a kids soul and was about to stab it. Taking his blade slashing it down. While he was slashing the kid his sword was blocked and was pushed by a mysterious figure.
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers)   Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Tank then jumped back getting a good look at Taski face and the he dropped to his knees "My my brroothear " said Taski with tears coming out of his eyes. "What happened to you my brother?" asked Tank while letting go of his Zanpaktou "Why are you with the evil for?". Tank then stopped there doing nothing like it was the end of the world. Tank then got a flash back of how Taski died in the real world. "Taski get the ball for me please?" said Tank "Ok " replied Taski after getting ran over by a truck. "No you are not my brother because my brother is in my sword!!!" said Tank slashing offf a piece of Taski hair.
Back to top Go down

Attacking Karakura Town (Encounter of brothers)
Page 1 of 1