Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ Empty
PostSubject: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:14 am

From miles in every which direction, the sound of trumpets could be heard. A chorus of angelic notes emminating from the first division meeting hall. The hall building itself stood tall and imposing at the exact highest point in the 1st division camp. Every curtained window was drawn open letting light stream into the room and fill the void that was once only darkness. Atop the grand meeting hall was a long thin pole protruding high into the air, at the very tip sat a glowing, beaming skull of pure white reitsu ushering in the preparations for the latest meeting of the 13 gotei captains. With this symbol and the notification they would soon receive all the captains would know that they are needed to report that instance to the 1st divsion barracks, and the grand meeting hall.

The large, heavy oak doors swung open as a second pole, this time horizontal rose up from the doorway and stopped exactly half way up the first pole atop the roof. Upon stopping this second pole began glowing and before the eyes of the 1st division captain- 13 flags appeared and hung, in order, along the horizontal pole, each one bearing a symbol of the 13 gotei tribes...as they unraveled and floated softly in the wind the symbol across them glowed brighter and brighter, shining almost in a fantastic white light, this light began to manifest itself and before long the light had dissapeared and gave way to 13 beautiful hell butterfly. Each one leaving the 1st division barracks and heading to inform the other captains of the meeting.

Pendragon stood at the top of the bewilderingly large set of stairs, thirteen fully outfitted shinigami behind him and a warmingly set smirk on his face...he waited...
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 am

Lightning forth division taicho was rushing through her mass of paper work. The female was
over-loaded with patients and getting complaints about "chicken
scratch" hand writing . suddenly a dazzling hell butterfly caught the
female taichos attention. rushing on last signature she held out her
right rising from her chair while doing so . Lightning acted like she
was welcoming a hawk or owl rather than a Hell butterfly. as it landed
it conveyed it's message to newly made female taicho.

you are required to attend the captaincy meeting in the 1st divisions grand meeting hall.

this
meeting will be the induction of several new captains, a chance for
captains that have important announcements to be heard and an official
meeting of the gotei 13 to discuss current affairs and tactics.

your attendance is compulsory

thank you

your sotaicho

* Better
get there ASAP*. She rushed out the door and used a series of
flash-steps to arrive at the captains meeting. she strode along the
hall and took her place in Formation . it would be shocking to know
this was her first time entering the hall never mind a captains
meeting.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 am

Shimmering trough the ranks the 3rd division captain stood quietly in his usual demeanor his silver white hair blew with the wind, he gave the same usual smile. This would have been the case exept that the captain was in his dark room surrounded by and endless pile of papers and sleeping in his chair, a hell butterfly came into the room trough the open window, he was dreaming something no one else could even imagine... his wicked expression said otherwise, exept that none of that really mattered, when he fell from his chair still half asleep as the hell butterfly sat down on his nose... he cursed himself for falling alseep and glanced at the hell butterfly...

he read...

you are required to attend the captaincy meeting in the 1st divisions grand meeting hall.

this

thank you

your sotaicho

geez sotaicho could have told me about this before, i was sleeping so comfy too he yawned a bit but desided to leave quickly and soon stood before the captain commander already someone had gotten here before him... its the new captain i havent had the time to introduce myself to her yet... must do that soon he smiled...
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Tank was training his squad to be silent but deadly. Tank the go a letter saying

Code:

this

thank you

your sotaicho

Tank rushed to the captain meeting. I wonder what this mission is a bout thought Tank holding his Zan. Guys training is now on hold. Guys if you want to train on the dummy. said Tank. Tank arrived wearing his a captain's robe. Tank arrived and stand and seen the 4th Division captain and the 3rd and the CC. hello there you must be the 4th division captain said Tank sticking out his hand waiting for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Ayame sighed and layed her head on the table of her desk in her office.she was almost finished with some reports that she had forgotten to do with her being around back and forth the Seireitei,she removed a hair that was out of place as she looked out the window that was at the right of her,her eyes looked at the sky and a smile formed on her face,she let out a sigh as she got up from her chair and walked to the window.

She noticed a hell butterfly was now entering the window and Ayame let the butterfly be on her hand.it read

this

thank you

your sotaicho

Oh,Sotaichou is calling everyone i see...well better hurry.. she quickly put on her captain robe and ran out of Squad 13,going to Squad 1.there she saw some Captains were there,she waved at them and flashed them a smile.
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 am

with several of the captains now arrived and waiting pendragon thought it best to start the meeting off right away. Yes there may be some latecomers or dilly dallyers- but he had no time to wait for them, if you are not punctual then soul society has no patience for you either.

A sudden chill set into the room, everything became heavier as if gravity had been increased, everything became slower as if time had been stalled, everything became colder as if heat was being manipulated and everything bcame darker as if the sun itself was affected... this was the reitsu of the captain commander...

Everyone became silent and all eyes were instantly turned to him, it was obvious to all that he wanted the stage now, and there wasn't a captain in the room foolish enough to challenge him for the attention.

"proceedings will now begin!" pendragons voice reverberated around the room

"thank you all for attending and getting here punctually and respectfully dressed. I am proud of my gotei 13 captains, you are all diamonds amongst sand, soul society and the world could not ask for a better protection team. You make me proud to be your leader. Thank you"

"i believe that there are some captains that wish to make announcements to the other captains. you may do that now" pendragons voice faded at the end as his reitsu cooled off, leaving the stage open for any captain who may wish to speak with the captains as a collective
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Yamato kept smiling the whole time still even with the trembling reitsu pressure that the captain commander had released... Yamatos clothes where cleaned from earlier... his facial expression stood the same, as the captain commander told them to freely announce there announcements Yamato stepped forward... what a mess... where should i start, captain commander if i may? he acted nonchalantly and sort of kindly to the captains around him...

oh yes, i suspect a traitor amongst our ranks... ive let the captain commander know this, so no tension is needed please he smiled the last four words almost takled the meaning of Gotei 13 from top to floor, his voice was cold and echoed trough the room as he couched a bit

yes the very same arrancar that escaped this very fine day, its suspected that he was helped from the outside... plotting the downfall of Soulsociety, however the Arrancar was taken care of... it is only a matter of time before it happense again and i think we should do something about it... my fellow captains... he held his arms in his shirt while talking... smiling all the same, yet speaking with a serious tone now glancing at one of the other captains... but which one no one could tell
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Taski then pointed at Yamato and said. The traitor is you. You left me to die against that arrancar. . Taski then turned to the Captain commander and said we gotta jail him before he does somthing stupid and get us all killed. said Taski. Taski then asked Yamato When i asked you for reinforcement where were you? asked Taski.

Taski then looked at Yomato with a dirty look. I nevered trusted you since the day you were a captain. said Taski.

Taski then turned and said to the captain commander and said The shinigami that was hurt there was a friend of mine. But since Yamato took him away he never came back since. said Taski .
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am

Yamatos smile widened a bit, what Tank was doing at the moment was pretty much saying i did it, trying to blame other before he even could tell who he suspected was exatcly what he planned tank to do, at first he didnt say anything that Tank did...

He then replied now now its very rude to point out a other people, especially friends right?, now i wonder how did you know you where the suspect? unless you really where quilty for this heinous crime, because unlike you i got evidence... that fights the fact that i got there first... and that you fought me along the enemy... the list just goes on... nothing you say would matter anymore...
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 am

Tank then smiled as Yamato said he had proof of Tank helping the enemy. "Unlike you i have a witness that was fighting the enemy with me." said Tank smiling. Tank then started to walk up to Yamato. "Thats not proof. You have no proof. I actually have a witness with me." said Tank.

Tank then said "I didn't suspect my self. Because i know you did it. Where is the injured shinigami?" said Tank

Tank then said to the captain commander. "Yamato is the one who betrayed us"said Tank. Tank then asked Yamato "If you have noticed that you weren't fighting the enemy . If i didn't come to fight the Arrancar you would of let him blow up the soul society." said Tank.

Tank then lift up his shirt showing a scar. Tank knew that Yamato is trying to get him executed but he knows that he is not the one to blame.

[sry my brother posted for the last post lol]
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Yamato had made sure anyone else than the man that he took with him did not see the truth, (exept for tank) his smile stood the same still he had brainwashed the man to think Tank was a traitor

yes and that witness testified against you... he is my witness, and he is kept in the 4th squad at the moment feel safe to hear him out later... what bomb? he acted like he didnt know oh so you where going to blow up soulsociety too huh? well that just makes this a lot more intresting... does it not?

off course you dont suspect yourself... because you are lying, besides you have any proof that i would have done it... your words mean nothing right now... they are mere assumptions or speculations that are based on your words...

fourth division captain how would you assume the condition of the man that i saved? he made sure that the man was cleaned from any effects of brainwashing so that he could not been notified of it, or even remebered...
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Tank then smiled. My witness is the 4th division captain. The one who was helping me defeat that arrancar. said Tank. I know why you want to get me out of the captain position and have me executed. Because you know im stronger then you... You want to eliminate me. Pathetic... Tank the pulled out his zanpaktou and said to Yamato. You want me gone i will leave but just remember this... The day i come back to the soul society your head is mine. said Tank. From this day you will be my sworn enemy. And i will have your head and burn it to hell where you belong. said Tank Passionately as he dissapeared from the soul society. Tank was no where to be found but he moved on to be a outlaw. Tank the reappeared and said Im keeping the captains robe it makes me look cool the Tank dissapeared again for good!!!
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 pm

pendragon had heard just about enough... he was bored of this now... he wanted silence

A sudden rush of power surged through the room, as if a wall blown down by the sheer force of the typhoon burning through this builing, the pressure in the air around pendragon increased ten fold as his face flushed with a shade of red not unlike the red flash of anger that crossed his eyes. His fists clenched as he decided to put an end to the childish squabble amongst his men "ENOUGH...i will not stand for this any longer." boomed the sotaicho as the room was stilled into peace.

"Captain Tank Ranko was hot headed and rash, he left without proper trial or even waiting to hear what the other captains have to say... in doing this he has scentanced himself... as you know, the thirteen court guard squads is a life, its a life thats much more important than your existance, once you start that life you give up the right for your own to become more important. There is no leaving this life, there is no set hours to this life... if the enemy do not pause then we do not, if the threats are still apparant to everyday people then we are still here to keep them at bay... YOU DO NOT LEAVE THIS LIFE, OTHERWISE YOUR LIFE LEAVES YOU! Tank Ranko left... he has signed his own death warrent. All captains are from now on ordered to kill The rogue Tank Ranko on sight, he is now an official traitor of soul society..." pendragon paused as the shinigami scribe behind him wrote this down and handed the decree to another shinigami, who quickly left to make the motion official.

"Captain Hozuki.... i have a special mission for you." pendragon stated out of the silence bestilled on the hall

"you are to leave imediately with the direct order to hunt down and kill the traitor Tank Ranko on sight...however..." pendragon paused "i shall be accompanying you"

OOC: note, yamato, you are to make the topic and tank you are to reply in it. it is to be in karakura town. I shall follow a little later.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:39 am

Yamato`s smile widened as he listened to Tank, he did not reply and neither have the time to act, before the Captain commander told everyone to shut up for a moment by that time Tank was already gone.... he listened to the captain commander and nodded is that right? thats fine then see you at the Senkai gate in 5 Yamato calmy walked out of the hall before dissapearing in a flash...
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:30 am

Lightning was stunned at the display she saw.
" This is pathetic ".
She looked over to the head Captain obviously not amused.
" Why did you leave the filthy cur run?, you could have easily dealt with and stopped him in a heart-beat. That way we all could have sanctioned him and possibly saved a defection...never mind sir this is so random logic is simply not applicable currently..So your orders are to execute him on site? Are we also to search out for him? where's the Second squad Captain? this is clearly a job for the stealth forces , Executive Militia and patrol squad...Shall i send a hell butterfly to notifiy them to alert all captains if they spot himsir??"

Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: i would have tried to stop him if he hadn't jumped ahead of himself and left without giving us a chance!! >:

IC: turning to the 4th division captain pendragon stepped towards her so his head was now next to hers, he leant in so that no-one else could hear but the captain herself. "you see it was quite obvious we have a traitor among us, that much was easy to work out from the way the captive escaped... however...what is not so obvious is who." pendragon paused for a moment "have faith in your sotaicho... he knows what he is doing and he is going to get to the bottom of this mutiny" pendragon drew away and took several steps back while winking at the woman before him

"everyone, captain Lightning of the 4th division shall be in charge for the duration of my leave. She may not be the most battle experienced or the most strategically orientated- but she does have exactly what i want in a stand in leader for the gotei 13... she has defense as a front line priority. Her division specialises in ensuring as little permenant damage is done as possible and preventing damage at all as a number one rule, therefore she will be perfect for leading defensive procedures within the gotei for the short time i am away and she will run an air tight defensive lockdown- as a final note you are to be as respectful to her as you are with me... captains dissmissed"

with this pendragon pulled his coat closed and proceeded towards the back of the hall room
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm

ooc: Lmao w/e Razz
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:55 pm

OC : awww i feel so bad i had to leave site for so long Sad. all my domestic issues are fine now though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^   CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTAINCY MEETING ^^
Page 1 of 1