Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurrection Segundo Etapa

Go down 
+5
Vincitore
Guerrero Diablo
Aziraphale
Yamato Hozuki
Hiruma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiruma

Hiruma

Resurrection Segundo Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am

Im just wondering when we will be able to train for those ?
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm

my my i belive Ulquiorra said its a special ability of his i dont belive every espada higher ranked than him has it as he said.... maybe he alone posesses the ability i dont know but one thing is for sure... not every one can posess such an ability

weather or not you can have it depends on the admins (how well its done)
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:04 pm

It is not a special ability . It is not known if other Espada possess it .
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:06 pm

well Halibel sure didnt have it as shes presumed dead now (read the manga) i mean if she would have it she would have used it ...
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

Aziraphale

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Ulquiorra said it was his alone, however some other Espada may have also learned it in secret.
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm

true
Back to top Go down
Vincitore

Vincitore

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm

I Don't think having a segunfa ress is Necessary at all. The Espada ressureccion is already powerful enough as is. And I can see peeps abusing this 2nd form should they be allowed to have it. Until proven otherwise in the show I would say this is a one of thing since Uli is the only one seen using it.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:52 pm

It all depends on Alex . He will decide if it will be available or not .
Back to top Go down
Aziraphale

Aziraphale

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Perhaps this could be released at a later date along with a similar upgrade for other races, exclusive to the VERY elite (IE only 5ish from each race)
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

yes that or then only a special few would be allowed to aquire it but that might feel unfair though...
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:23 pm

its more like a kyuukaikokai form anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crowely

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Exactly, I was refering to a new phase for ALL races.
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm

* sigh* its not a big deal all it did was make him faster etc and most people seem to think they move that fast anyway XD.
Back to top Go down
Galihan

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 am

Penny for the poor observation skills,

If we follow manga logic,

Gran Rey Cero has only been used by Grimmjaw... thus that must mean its his alone

Cero Ocsuas- Only used by Ulq, thus that must mean it is his alone

Several Kidou Spells- Respectively that must mean it is there's alone ....

Anyone following the logic.... or do we like to read in between the lines

Ulq DID NOT ever say it was perfectly UNIQUE to himself, all he said was it is special for him, because AIZEN doesn't know he has this.... which could mean he is the only one who has it, OR EVERYONE including Aizen didn't know he had it.

My last point stems from the corner of concern street and realism

Okay, give espada Segunda.... what does this mean?

Well it means people will god mode more, as it took hollow form to beat it, people will suddenly believe bankai can beat it and now Segunda doesn't become stronger than bankai, it becomes the great shikai *Remember when Bankai came out and we ALL thought it wasn't for everyone, then just captains, now anyone who gets like 400 posts <.< funny how that works*

Realistically, we haven't seen any espada succeed in killing... ANYONE...and we haven't seen captains die... ever

Even more realistically, we should see people drop, killed and just plain beaten to death;

Perhaps instead of worrying about how SS will get taken over by decent rp'ers, or how espada are naturally stronger than captains (Wait, lets cheat and give all the captains new powers just so it seems fair) our concerns should come from Ema-Lie Dokuro's point, which we all take for granite.

Speed, endurance, combat skills, kidou manipulate, infinite reiatsu, cero/bala, and the list goes on.. *Did you know the longest bankai held was about an hour... I doubt anyone here would put a realistic time limit on bankai*

Maybe if we make battle's and fight's more fair and advantageous too both sides, instead of w/e side staff want to win. * Do you really want to see the CC get hosed by espada 8... no, but it COULD happen, except I highly doubt staff WOULD let it, if it did*

I think we can all take something from Ema-lie Dokuro's point

We all have "one more shunpo" syndrome from time to time, your tired, battle weary, grc coming at your face, shunpo ... and somehow your around the same exhausted level as before said shunpo.

Or your chasing the enemy, and you need that extra bit of speed, and you magically do catch them, because of one more shunpo.

We all aren't main char's, nor are we all pawnsome greek gods who have infinite number of shunpos or reiatsu to crack buildings *tosen sure didn't*

I say, concentrate on making battles more fair, remove some of the human bs, remove some of that fudge factor that rp'ers like to use to make there char keep fighting well after he should have dropped from exhaustion. Once you even things out that way, segunda won't seem bad, because even if it is terrible powerful, a really smart person could beat it, however without some regulations, everyone is a "really smart" person who can beat it.

*Yea the whole "You can't dodge everything" never ever works, and if people think it does, take a look at any battle ever and count how many shunpo/sonido, then find another battle they are in, if they aren't equal then someone cheated*
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm

look its not that simple... every person is not fit to fight fair, or even equal, its only a matter of time before someone starts godmodding and then some people might do the same, im not saying its impossible to battle in a most decent way, but maintaining it for long time thats when it gets godmoddish sure... there is a limit of how much we/you can fight until we need rest but is it really necesary to be realistic? this is a freaking rpg is it supposed to be realistic?

what im saying is that its probably impossible to fight realistically... to a 120% or even 100% but i have a solution to all this how about we put reitsu cost into every attack

and add a template for the reitsu pressures accordingly to those ranks of Vizard, Arrancar, Espada etc ive been rolling for a while on another bleach rpg site and honestly it actually works there just fine as long as you remeber to change the sp pressure for each fight post

i know its a bit of a drag but seeing as we are now i think we dont have much choise...
if anyone of you seem intrested then PM me...
Back to top Go down
Vincitore

Vincitore

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 pm

I like the Reiatsu cost thing, since I also do it for my Naruto and Bleach sites. And yeh fighting fair is not that simple, especially when there are no specific rules that one has to follow. Most of the time in order to achieve these things you need stats and all that. And I just don't see that happening, so maybe a cost is the best we can do.
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 pm

it would be good if we had grades for skills and leave numerical stats for reiatsu alone. i say this since a fencing master would be able to fight a kendo master due to different style and skill. at the same time a dagger master would stuggle but still have masterd the art of using that weapon. numbers would not reflect this.

it would be nice to have "Mp" though for techs only .
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 am

ah yes and fitting reitsu to match the ranks

http://bleachreborn.forumotion.com/forum.htm

something like this... site has... except that its more with canon char...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Segundo Etapa   Resurrection Segundo Etapa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrection Segundo Etapa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Information :: Help-
Jump to: