Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midorikawa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midorikawa

Midorikawa

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:00 am

Name:Midorikawa

Real Age:27

Appearance:(Coming I havent finished my Avi Yet)

Personality:Midori is really calm ,and doesent talk much.
He often walks away from the center of discussions or when somones talking with him he just doesent answer.

History:Midori was an sucsessful student and he graduated .Few years after the school he found a job in a Bank,
after few weeks of working in the bank it was robbed.At first everyone were cal and no one rebelled.
But after couple of hours Midori played hero he accidentaly killed one of the robbers and got shot from the other.
The bullet went straight through his head and he died instantly.
As a Soul Midori had a huge power to sense Spiritual pressure from very far distances.
But that power was something what got hi captured by some hollows.

As a Hollow Midori ate souls like the other Hollows but he sensed the huge spiritual pressuresand got the strongest souls.
Thanks to his power he advanced really quick,when he advanced t Menos Grande he Started eating other hollows It Took Him 300 Years To Finally Get the Adjuchas form.After That he had to wait for 50 more yearswhen he sensed a Huge power in the Hueco Mundo-he followed hes scent and finally arrived he attacked the hollow but it was a Vasto lorde who was really high leveled.Midoris Mask got a huge cut in to the head With his last powers He removed a huge part from his mask leaving only a fang shaped part of the mask on his right cheek.AFter that HE gained a Huge Power boost with the huge reiatsu explosion what wiped out everything around 10 miles.After that he was an arrancar and he traveled through hueco mundo and finally found himself at the castle OF Las Noches Where he was accepted as a Espada But with out a Number!

Innate Ability:
Water Modulation-Every Drop of water what is Touched by Midoris Katana is under Midoris control,they move and transform to the way what midori needs.

Last edited by Midorikawa on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:20 am

Your Innate ability isnt there.
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa

Midorikawa

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 am

It is
Reiatsu Sense
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:23 am

Every Espada has that . It must be something Unique .
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa

Midorikawa

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 am

I Deletad The Nob post!
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa

Midorikawa

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 am

DOne
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 am

Okay that is good Approved
Back to top Go down
Midorikawa

Midorikawa

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 am

Yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midorikawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midorikawa   Midorikawa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midorikawa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: