Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray de las Sombras

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiruma

Hiruma

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 am

Name: Ray de las Sombras .

Release Phrase: Devour the Vermin , Ray de las Sombras .

Represent: Bat

Element: choose an element
Shadow

Sealed Description: The blade is a pitch black broad sword, And the handle is a bat, Stretched out. The wings of this bat curve around to form a guard and hilt.

Released Description: He gains a second horn, completing his demonic look. Two giant wings sprout out of his back, And his sword melts up his left arm, Solidifying into four claws that go out over his hand, Each about three feet long.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Shadow Seal: Binds someone into their own shadow. With a more advanced form of this technique only available in his ressurcion he can actually control someone through their shadow. Seal lasts 5 posts , But it has a ten post recharge, And takes quite a bit of energy, Preventing him from shooting any cero's or doing anything else that requires reiatsu.

Techniques:
Rules in making Techs:

X marks the spot: By focusing some of his spirit energy into his sword then stabbing the enemy Hiruma creates a X formed out of shadows that acts like a beacon making all his shots home in on the X.

Tenacity of the Shadow King: While in the shadows, He and his allies will be constantly healed. lasts 3 posts cooldown 6 posts .

Sombra Spike - A spike made out of shadows rises from the ground piercing the opponent . Again dodgeable .

Last edited by Hiruma on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 am

Shadow Seal is a bit overpowered so put a limit on it cause otherwise you could God Mod with it. The cero can it be dodged cause if it is coming out of thier shadow if they jump up it will still be coming from the shadow. I like the idea for your heal just limit the number of times you can use it. The eclipse is a no if you are doing that after a little bit your opponent wont be able to dodge the cero and you will always be healing.

(Sorry about this in a little bit of a bad mood.)
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 am

No problem I will edit them .
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 am

Okay all and all it looks good just when you are controling someone dont make them kill them selves they can run into walls but not stab them selves....

Ray de las Sombras Windowslivewriterecmainternationalapprovesofficeopenxmlas-8512approved
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 am

you cant have a cero as a tech

and please explain your 2nd tech more - how do you get into the shadow world, is there any way to stop you, and a cooldown is preffered (prefferably once per batlle, since it's gming to be healing over and over)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:14 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Ray de las Sombras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray de las Sombras   Ray de las Sombras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray de las Sombras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Resurection Creation-
Jump to: