Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora-Tenma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Name: Sora tenma ( sky demon)

Manifestation:

Sora-Tenma Cavalier

Release Phrase: “ Fall from the sickly sweet clouds of heaven and strike all those who oppose us” the

Family: Lightning

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: In its sealed state, Lightnings zanpakuto is unusually wide and has the distinction of being completely hollow in the middle, consisting of nothing more than the edges of what would otherwise be a normal sword. Its handle caramel with red stitching and the guard is shaped like a cumulus clouds . It is worn horizontally on her upper back.

Shikai: the blades tips sparks and then splits into two swords. As the blades peel apart the clouds darken . The blade is now somewhat thinner than the normal Soul slayer and the cross guard now extends up the blade for about 15 cm at this mid-point a gun handle is sticks out erect.

Shikai Ability: primary power ~ Thorn of thunderbolt . By raising the blade to the the sky it forces a thunderbolt down from the sky which electrically charges the blade. From here all other powers are used via the lightning in the blade. The blade can send electricity thorugh whatever it touches or shoot lighting by pulling down the gun handle ( which cause a thunderbolt to fire in as a fast hard to dodge attack).

Bankai: Soraoni- Tenmaarmour ( Sky demon, demon armour)

Sora-Tenma Ffx2-machinamaw

Bankai Ability: allows Lightning to control the path of lightning from the very sky itself. All electricity becomes her weapon . The machine she rides on can convert to lighting into shockwaves that appear to the wind slicing things up but are merely the devastating results of converting the lightning into shockwaves. It also provides a great defence and mode of transport as when driven in shunpos with lightning .

Lightning can completely control lightning and pure energy forms making blasts uselss against her as lightning is simply pure energy and pure energy effectively lightning though lightning herself is not yet aware of this as she is new to bankai.

the machine is able to shoot from the canons it has and track people down with a scanner so there is no hiding and all attacks follow you untill they implode or hit a target.

Techs: Auto tech ~ Lightning Current blade.

As lightning is stored in the blade it constantly sparks to show this. This power works by sending a weak voltage through whatever it touches. This should make people unaware drop their sword since it will send lightinng into there hands through there sword on contact.

Tech~ Discharge 1# Thorns of thunder bolt

While in blade mode it discharges three bolts of lightning that are purposely weaker than normal but extremely fast ( almost like a proper lightning bolt) this is useful for people who use shunpo allot as it can catch anyone who isn’t a master in the art of high speed movements. The damage would be minor burns that would also and slight numbness .

Tech~ Discharge 2# thrusting lightning spike

Charges a full a power thunderbolt for three posts then fire a blast of lighting as three meters wide that is hard to avoid. this blast is hard to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:46 pm

o.o well dont you think that since youre the 4th div captain, your zan should have some kind of healing ability?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:54 pm

what would be the point of having healing kido if my zanpaktou was a healer? and i wasn't originally a healer but a prodigy in healing kido. i can edit my bankai to a more " defensive or healing" type if you want but i would like to keep my shikai.

OC : actually i get your point. will edit all this in the morning to a more suitable "medic" Zanpaktou. it may seem far-fetched but i will have a hormone type sword lol XD.
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 pm

i might tweak this a bit without changing anything , just so the healing effects are more clear and better presented .

Name: Anti-Gabriel

Manifestation: Sora-Tenma Zalera

Release Phrase: recreate

Family: Healing /Holy < or just healing I don’t know frankly.

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Sora-Tenma Cold-steel-warrior-katana-chines-sword

Shikai: Sora-Tenma 7802

Shikai Ability: A bizarre and complex power Anti-Gabriel can alter the body via excessive and magical hormones . These hormones do nothing if not carefully used and simply use up reiatsu if given a purpose impossible to do( revive the dead). The hormones which are used exclusively for healing in Shikai react differently to different types of reiatsu , this depends on some-ones Zanpakuto type which reflects their affinity.

Fire

Any burns or damage from energy based attacks can be almost completely healed( unless your heart and brain are burnt) by the “Healing hormones” . Flesh wounds are also easily healed however broken bones and damage dealt from water/ice/snow attacks are harder to heal. Causes a high temperature

Water

This people are lucky in injuries that would normally be fatal are easily healed. These include attacks to the brain, heart and vital organs. Even the spine and bones. Smaller and mid class wounds take allot of time to heal however and damage from energy based attacks are hard to heal. Causes water infection.

Earth/metal/Melee.

Physical injuries to muscles and tendons will always heal so will damage inflicted from melee attacks. Even crushed and a shattered bones will re-grow. Healing elemental a energy based attacks however is no easy and takes times and is painful ( as in kenpachi would cry for it stop pain).

Wind
These people can have illness even incurable ones healed. But to heal any damage is exceptionally hard and usually not worth the effects of Anit-gabreil and healing kido ( which has 1/8th effective ) is usually used instead. Takes a long time with little effect .

Lightning

These people can have all wounds healed at an average level about the same as healing kido but at a exceptionally fast pace ( can cause pain afterwards). Cant fight for seven posts due to aches etc.

Shadow/Dark

These people can have mental health and less so illness healed to a very impressive standard. They can also have their organs re-grown quite quickly. Can only be healed at night or in dark places.

Light/Holy,

The hormones effect are erratic and heal every wound and scar in seconds but also sedate the user leaving them immobile for 5 turns.

Gravity
Heals bones in seconds and any damage induced form pressure . Also makes the person put on weight.

Illusions.

The hormones get confused so it takes a long time but there wounds will instantly heal once found ~ take between 3-8 posts to heal.

Poison

Any poison will be instantly counteracted , they have no side-effect the only type not too.

Plant/Nature,

Can have anything re-grown ins seconds even organs and limbs but can use them for seven posts after-wards.

Kido~

Acts like a normal kido healing spell but uses their own reiatsu to increase the power and speed of the hormones making them exhausted after-wards.

Bankai : instantly formed veil of “ hormone mist” that the moment the “kai” is said in Bankai appears over a circumference ( with lightning being the mid point in the center) of ten meters ( so no one can shunpo out easily). The dark grey mist has no bad look or feel to it in fact it has a similar feel as healing kido …its very deceptive .

Bankai Ability:

: is a instant effect type that lasts for six posts , and has a seven post cool down( these posts counts both players )

The mist if breathed in is a mix of healing hormones with some added magical ones in. these hormones each take the form of a technique and alter the uses body for the duration of Bankai( if Bankai is reused the hormones already in your body activate again meaning it will take effect even in another battle unless you denature the hormones with the only method being quincy arrows .

Tech one ~ Shikai

Hormone strike ~ heals any wound via bullets and slashes that restore damage ( only works on normal wounds not inflicted from kido or cero)

Hormone mist gust~ Bankai. This sends gusts of dense hormone mist that is hard to avoid as it leaves powder that causes sneezing and itchy skin. Its purpose is to get as much hormones in your body.

Hormone body alteration ~ lightning’s most deadly power. By selecting a organ via the panel on her gun blade she can shutdown that organs function . She cannot choose heart or brain unless there is great difference in power. She can select any human body part other than those.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:59 pm

wait, whats with all those elements ><
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:43 pm

^

did you read them >.< its how my power reacts to the reiatsu type of others .
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:35 pm

ok i read all of this and i like it. crazy amounts of effort and thought went into it!

it really is perfectly approvable right now. (:
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 pm

^.^ thank-you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora-Tenma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora-Tenma   Sora-Tenma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora-Tenma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: