Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Alex stood in a forrest area 5 km away from Karakura Town. He was there just to pass the time. He had on his brown hat and brown trench coat, two of his favorit things to wear now days. It was about noon and there were clouds rolling in. It might rain later today. He held his sword under his coat so that no one could see it. He looked around and saw that there were no animles in the area. Must be me. Then the thought that might be fun if someone showed up to fight him. Now that whould be better then just standing here.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Taski walked in with a grin on his face "A valizard are you serious i think i should end quick and painless well its your call you want to make it quick and painless or slow with pain" Taski then stands there laughing his ass of "Lets rock this " said Taski as his stamina went crazy Taski ran with his sword swinging his sword around as he was about to attack alex he thought to himself "I should use one of my strategies" Taski then took his sword and slash the ground making a pile of dust hitting alex at the eyes causing him to not see Taski so then pushed him "Im not going to kill you yet i gotta test your power first" said Taski as his eyes turned red. Taski then jumped and looked at alex like hes going to try and anticipate what alex will do next.Taski the thought "he is going to save his move after alex is tired" . Taski then pulled out and slashed alex so fast alex was forced to block it so Taski can kick him at the leg.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Alex looked the the loud mothed arrancar. A smile crossed his face, just what he needed another that thinks they can kill him. "So, you think you can harm me, thats a laught." Alex looks at the arrancar as he attacked him by slashing at the dirt. Alex lowered his head so that his hat can block the durt from hitting his eyes. He pulled his sword from his coat, still in its sheath, He unsheathed his sword. Blocking Taski's sword with his sheath. After that, he lets go of his sheath and jumped into the air, to avoid Taski's kick. Grasping the hilt of his sword with both his hands, he swings down hard at Taski.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Taski then vansishes and reappears at a tree Taski eye colour changed as smoke was coming out of his mouth "Beast of the pits of hell assist me with your lightning " said Taski as he started to Grin. Inside Taski he heard a demon yell out " RAWR!!!" Taski then go on his realease state. Its time for you to feel my true power yelled Taski flying up into the sky and pointing one of his fingerssss at alex "70 LIGHTNING BALLs" said Taski shooting up 70 lightning bolts at alex going from all direction shooting him out of the sky. Taski then flew down to the ground and sticking out his fist "At the speed your going you cant dodge this as "said Taski sticking up his fist.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:34 pm

((taski, please make your speech bold. it's much easier to read it this way))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Alex looked at the arrancar as he turned into his true form. Something that looked like a dragon. Looking at the lighting balls flying at him, he must be a lighting type. "Bakudō #39 Enkosen!" Alex summoned a shield that blocks the lighting balls that were shot at him. When the shield brock the gathered his power into his sword, to bring out the phoenix. "As flames of the sky, fly Fenikkusu!" His sword burst into flames. Flames started to form in Alex's other hand as well. The flames, at the same time, turned into the form of Alex's Shikai. Alex jumped foward, then up when he got under Taski he jumped up. He wasn't moveing as fast as he could. When he got close to him he unlished a furry of slashes at his enemy.

OOC: (Bakudō #39 Enkosen is a kidou that summons a shield of condensed Reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.)
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:03 pm

(Can we put this battle on hold im kinda busy now)
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

(Ok, pm me when your ready to start again.)
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Taski then flew to the tree really fast Your wasting my time you pest i don't have time to waste on you i got alot of buiness to attend so Taski ran up to alex and gave him a great hard punch "You are luckey because im weak right now but i will still defeat you" said Taski while look at Alex he remembered his older brother Tank that was with him in the real world.

(Flash back) Some bullies was bullying Taski. Hey you guys get away from him said Tank What will happen if we don't? said the bully. Your going to have to mess with me and my friend said Tank with a bunch of tough guys holding clubs and 2 by 4's. Thank you Tank you really came through for me this timesaid Taski. Tank then grabbed a wooden stick and threw it at Taski i gotta teach you how to fight said Tank getting a stick.

Taski then said "I have to do something !" as he vanished leaving behind a note saying {I GOTTA GO PROVE SOMTHING}
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:27 pm

OOC: You can't atomaticly hit someone, with out giveing them a chance to doge it. Thats called Godmodeing were I come from.
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 pm

My lil bro is not that good and who cares he vanished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)   Don't Hold Back (First come first serve) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Hold Back (First come first serve)
Page 1 of 1