Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lieutenant's Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Lieutenant's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Lieutenant's Quarters   Lieutenant's Quarters I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:24 pm

This is where the Lieutenant of the Division's Quarters is.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Lieutenant's Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieutenant's Quarters   Lieutenant's Quarters I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:03 am

Kaiyo had just finished unpacking. Her eyes were still wide with enthusiasm about beeing the new Lieutenant, she hadn't yet found her Captain but that thought had been pushed to the very back of her mind when she found out she got her own quarters, not just a room, but a small office as well.

Kaiyo smiled as she opened the door to her new office, she did so slowly to savour her excitement. The office was amazing, Kaiyo's eyes scanned the room until she found something particularly interesting, she vanished from sight for a second, re-appearing at ther chair to her desk, 'I love being a lieutenant' was all she said before she started spinning round in her chair, her legs stretched out as far at they could go and her arms up in the air, until she got to the desk each spin so she could spin the chair more. Kaiyo was so happy she started to shout, 'Weeeeeee' with a big grin on her face.

Kaiyo had a thought while she was spinning around on that chair; two thoughts actually, number one that there was a stack of paper on her desk that she really hoped was just spare paper (she was wrong) and number two, she should probably introduce herself to her new Captain, but both of these thoughts were quite literally spun out of her mind.

After a little while Kaiyo stopped spinning in the chair (after she started to feel a bit ill) and she wandered out to find her Captain.
Back to top Go down

Lieutenant's Quarters
Page 1 of 1