Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice day for a walk (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

A nice day for a walk (open) Empty
PostSubject: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:25 pm

The sun was at its peak in Rukongai, and for possibly the first time since her entrance into the second squad Kaiyo had a free moment, and she decided to go for a walk. Being a vice captain involved a lot more paper than Kaiyo had expected, she didn't regret applying for the position, she just wished she didn't have so many boring tasks to do.

She strolled around the streets for a while, taking in the sites, smelling the 'fresh' air; all of this took just a fraction of the time Kaiyo had hoped, she had the rest of the day free and she was stuck in rukongai doing nothing. Kaiyo wandered along the road until she reached a small bench at the end of the street. Kaiyo sat down under the sun and rested her back against the back of the bench, it was quite comfortable but not great.

Kaiyo looked up to the sky and placed her hand behind her head, it was quite relaxing. The real reason for Kaiyo's visit to Rukongai on her day off was in fact to get away from her paperwork, although Kaiyo called it her day off she had in fact skipped an introductory session to being a vice captain, she was fairly certain they were going to tell her it would need a lot of work and the rest would be talkinng a lot but not really saying anything. Kaiyo leaned back further on the bench, she wasn't too bothered about missing the vice captain meeting, she didn't even think they'd notice her missing; even still in the back of her mind she was thinking of an excuse to tell her captain. Unfortutaely Kaiyo didn't think her homework excuse would fly this time, i left it at home just didn't seem such a good diea.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm

No, but seriously, why would anyone, ANYONE would want to go to the dimension, which is filled by hundreds pesky little shiningamis who are ready to try and slice everyone who isnt a "pure" living soul in pieces. Why would ANYONE want to dirty their hands by fighting those pesky insects? And why in the hell am I supposed to be the one, whcih would surely have to do so? - thought Seishou, as the garganta opened high in the air, above the dusty towns of Rukongai. Of course, Seishou did not know Rukongai at all and did not have any control over where his garganta would lead him to, however he would prefer to appear over some deserted area, not a thriving village, whos populace would surely inform the shiningami. And definately Seishou was not in the mood to step into a pile of garbage, nor did he think that something like that was apporpriate for an Espada his rank

As he finished walking through the blackness of the portal, Seishou looked down studying the situation below him. The shiningami in Seiretei would surely notice the immense, insane amount of the reatsu that has appaeared in the air. However the mission that Seishou needed to complete surely would not take a long time, and Seishou still had the chance to escape before the actual forces arrive. And if in the proccess he'll have to squash a bug or to, well.... that's just how it would go.

The thing that annoyed Seishou the most, though was that it was HIM that had to do all the job. Since the latest "shortage" of Espada, the Primera could not trust any Soul-Society related mission to mere Arrancars, but on the other hand - the Espada that Primera had were not eager to do that either. It was like trying to kill a fly with a rocket launcher

Seishou walked forwards, without really paying attention to what was going on below him now, since he could easily feel that no one strong in particular - no one worthy had appeared to fight him yet. As he was coming closer towards the Seiretei walls, the urge to finish his job faster and finally get out of this garbage bin was growing stronger and stronger, and Seishou was not going to let ANYONE stop him.....
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Ayame was simply near the Rukongai for a walk but also to keep an eye on things,it's been awhile since she arrived here a long while,she moved her black mid-back length hair a bit a bit as she eye the people with a warming smile.Then as she was getting closer to nowhere in particular she then sensed a spiritual pressure that made her feel disturbed.

What is this spiritual Pressure?who does it belong to...? she was whispering quietly in a monotone voice as she race towards the Reiatsu,gripping her Zanpakutou that was on her right waist.As she neared her destination she saw someone in the sky,her eyes glared at the person feeling it was a threat to the peace that was formed but now he or she was breaking it by appearing here it made Ayame mad of course but she couldn't let those feelings cloud her mind while theirs an enemy near.

Instead of running she was now walking a normal pace,she could've just flashtepped but when she's mad she tends to forget things as simple as that I will ask you to leave quietly.... she knew he would not leave quietly but hey,it was a chance.Sge unsheathed her Zanpakutou as she looked at him If you are here to fight i will have no choice... with that she awaited to see what the man would say or clearly do,she wanted to know his intentions.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:20 pm

How unfortunate....- Seishou thought as he glared with his cold, dead eyes at the shiningami who appeared nearby him - they gather onto an Arrancar like flies onto the lamp - It was all going as bad as he expected it to be. On the other hand, however this shiningami seemed to be a bit more interesting. Her level of reatsu of impressively high for a shiningami, making Seishou assume that she must be one of the 13 Captains. The only shiningamis who were actually worth SOMETHING...

After finally stopping, Seishou turned his body, hwich was shrouded in a shadow-like robe towards the shiningami. He did not speak for a full minute, doing nothing but glaring at the shiningami as if he was wondering what she was doing here. As he stayed still in the sky, the air around the Espada seemed to become cold, twisted filled with dread just because of Seishou's mere presence

Of course - The Arrancar opened his mouth, revealing a row of white, sharp triangular teeth, instead of normal human ones. He lifted his head, letting his robe's hood drop, revealing pale, white skin - the sort of skin, you will usually see on corpses - Do not, worry, shiningami - Seishou continued speaking with his cold, numb voice - My instrucions are to ty and avoid clashes with your kind... for now. But if you shall attack, shingami...... as you have said - "I will have no choice" - Seishou tilted his head slightly and glared at Ayame with his dead eyes, waiting for her response
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:36 pm

I will not attack if your not going too...but i am curious...why are you here?your 'kind' should be in Las Noches,Hueco Mundo am i correct? she spoke about Las Noches and the seemingly spanish words as if were her Mother tounge,her first language,she sheathed her zanpakutou and looked at the stranger,eyeing him curiously.

So what will you do?will you stay up there floating all day?or will you come down?i promise i won't hurt you she quietly walked a few paces from him and sat down on the floor and kept a straight normal gaze at the man Maybe i could know your name?or would it feel best for you to not say the name,at all? she spoked in the monotone voice she always uses on almost everyone,she eagerly awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:12 am

Kaiyo had been quite hapilly enjoying the sun, her eyes shut she was simply thinking and breathing, this was until all the oxygen was seemingly sucked out of the air. Kaiyo's eyes opened very quickly as she began searching for the source of the high spiritual pressure.

Hang on, so i'm going towards the deathly high spiritual energy?!. Kaiyo ignored this thought and continued running, she was sure she was getting closer, she rounded the corner and stared, two things had just gone wrong, Kaiyo's Captain was here and she was talking to a pretty nasty looking Arrancar. Half of the girl wanted to turn and run, but she was sure they had both noticed her by now, so instead Kaiyo tried to act natural.

'Oh, hi Captain, what brings you here?she smiled weakly,graet! I didn't even believe that was natural she yelled at herself. Kaiyo was fairly certain her Captain would tell her to leave but she knew she probably shouldn't until she got the order.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:59 am

As she was eying the Arrancar she noticed a spiritual pressure coming towards them Must be someone from a Squad..is that Kaiyo? sure enough she got her answer.it was Kaiyo,her new Lieutenant,she noticed Kaiyo did a faint 'hi' to her Even though now is not the time for that hello to you too....

Never expected to meet an Arrancar who wont fight unless someone orders it too and meet my Lieutenant here too she pondered in her mind a little making a face then just shook it off.

Kaiyo...maybe it's better if you went back to the Division...i can also see you don't want to be here... she was now facing her body towards Kaiyo with a warm smile.It was Kaiyo's decision to stay or leave,she wasn't going to force her,it wasn't her style.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:25 am

Kaiyo liked her Captain she was kind and just by the way she smiled at Kaiyo, she trusted her. Kaiyo was never one to leave anyone in any danger but from what she'd gathered the Arrancar wasn't going to attack, and she was fairly certain even if it did, Kaiyo wouldn't be of much use to her Captain.

She smiled back to the woman and nodded obidiently, 'Sure thing Captain' Kaiyo put her hand behind the back of her head and ran her hand through the back of her hair and she smiled akwardly, 'And erm, it's not that i don't want to be here, its kind of a nice day, it's just i don't want to be of any hassle to you you Captain' Kaiyo smiled up at her. Turning around in the other direction to leave, Kaiyo couldn't just leave her alone; she would get just far anough to sense her spiritual energy and if it spiked she would return, if not she'd probably return to her division barracks like her Captain suggested.
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:37 pm

A flurry of action poured round the courner and came into view, a sea of happenings-cascading round towards the captain and her subbordinate...bustling and brimming it came to an abrubt halt and it soon became obvious that it was a line up...

standing in perfectly linear order, creating a tunnel like effect or walkway, each one standing proud with their robes swaying and zanpaktou firm in hand showing their true and undying dedication to the seireitiei...and to commander pendragon...were shinigami officers

just as the action stopped three starlings kick started in the sky way above the rukongai, twirling and dancing as if celebrating the coming conflict.

As Kaiyo made her steady and stalling retreat back a singular figure appeared beside her, a medium height of a man but with proud and domineering posture, he reached out and placed a singular hand on Kaiyo's shoulder "wait, you stay right here, turn around and watch. It will be good for you to see...and i promise..no harm will befall you while i am still breathing" pendragon said to the girl with sincerity in his voice, and a sombre readyness stagnating the air around him...

pendragon turned now and stepped into the light, glimmering on the spot with the full force of the sun emminating behind him. He wasn't the tallest of men, but what he lacked in height he made up for in looks! With ivory white shimmering hair flowing and moving constantly in the wind and a beautifully structured face pendragon was often taunted as a child for being the 'pretty boy' he didn't let this get to him much and viewed it more as a gift than a disadvantage really. His ivory white hair lapooned down and ended just short of his neck, past this was pendragons true symbol of pride- his pefectly ironed, straightened and fitted kimono flowwing over the captaincy black haori... Across the entire back of this whole outfit was emblazened the glorious and terrifying symbol of the 1st division!

taking two regular, slow steps forwards pendragon was somehow beside his captain now and threw a comforting/friendly smile her way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:43 am

Kaiyo had just turned to leave when so man who she had never met before in her life appeared on her shoulder, Kaiyo could have jumped out her skin at the jump the man had given here, this was before she noticed he was a captain, and upon further inspection the captain commander. Kaiyo's eyes widened as she watched the man turn and face the ugly Arrancar.

Kaiyo didn't want to say no to her Captain, but she sure as hell wasn't going to say no to the Captain commander, she paused for a moment and thought how to say her reply as politely as possible, Kaiyo giggled slightly, 'To be honest Mr Captain Commander, Sir, I think my Captain can take the ugly arrancar up there, Kaiyo smiled, 'But if you don't mind i would like to stay,thanks'.

Kaiyo looked around slightly and just decided to sit on the floor to watch, i guess my idea to skip the vice captain meeting wasn't so bad, she mused to herself. Kaiyo watched intently, although from what she'd gathered already she didn't see the reason to fight the ugly-man-hollow, he said himself he didn't come to fight, Kaiyo shrugged, it wasn't her call to make.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:07 am

Her purple eyes wandered over to the shinigami officers and gave a slight nod to them,acknowledging their presence.she chuckled silently Someone's here... with that thought she didn't notice the Sotaichou beside her until a few seconds.Ayame saw he gave a smile towards her and she returned it back Sir...i'm surprised you'r here... usually other captains would come and take charge of the situation like her but the Captain-Commander showed, so it was a surprise for her.

She eyed her Lieutenant who was a little ways from them and gave her a comforting smile Why thank you Kaiyo,but it is a honor to have Pendragon-Taichou here... with that she turned back to the arrancar He said he won't attack,sir something saying that he wasn't ordered to attack...but you never know... she eyed her surroundings carefully Also sir.. she added If a fight were to break out..this isn't a good place for it....

She'll admit she was worried for the souls that lived here,even though some of them didn't like the shinigamis and maybe despised them for who knows for how long.she scratched her head thinking of what to do with this Arrancar Ahh...such a pain she noted for later to go and have a little talk with someone but that was later..much later
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:36 am

pendragon stood next to the woman for some time, listening intently while all the while scoping every angle and measuring every movement that would be possible in this village setting
'she was right, it was not the best position for a battle, if things were to kick off they would have to do their best to lure him elsewhere' pendragon now turned to his captain beside him

"i am glad that you were here to meet this...unwanted visitor. In reporting it in so fast you did well. You are correct it would normally be a last step procedure for me to arrive but in light of the current situation, with seireitei in such a weak position and most of its captains fresh and new, some of them ellected even as acting captains for the time being untill we can replace them...after 'the incident' now that seireitei is so lacking in power... i felt it best for me to attend this... if only to observe and let me prescence be known." pendragon explained to ayame

"i want you to know before all of this starts, i have complete faith in your abilites and trust you as a captain"

pendragon leaned back and let his posture relax a little to show that he felt comfortable and completely safe here... even if this arrancar posed a big threat to soul society, pendragon sure as hell wasn't going to let him see that
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

As the three shiningamis were carrying the conversation, Seishou stood quitely nearby, his head lowered looking down at the ground, as if he was some weak, unimprotant figure, covered with his shadow cloak. Everything was going expecting to the plan so far. Of course, a Captain and a General Commander were quite a force to reckon with, even for an Espada like himself, however, Seishou did not have even a slightest intention to start a fight right now. It would be utterly pointles, and it definately would not be his style

When he heard the Captain Commander stop speaking, he lifted his head once more, as his cold and dead eyes met the Sotiacho's. Opening his mouth, he spoke slowly, without any fear or other emotion in his voice as if he was not standing before the most powerfull figure in the whole Soul Society

Captain Commander - his head tilted slightly as Seishou spoke, while looking right into Captain's eyes - I am turning myself in - Seishou extended his arms sideways, showing that he carries no weapon in his hands. One could assume that Seishou was joking with his statement, however when the Arrancar spoke, his dead eyes remained dead, without a spark of emotion and his voice remained plain and cold

And my name - Seishou glanced at the female Captain again - Is Seishou Lacrima, Octavo Espada - he answered Ayame calmly

Turning his head towards the Captains of the First Division, he looked at the Sotacho again

So... Sotaicho - ...your turn - Stated the Arrancar, as if they were playing a chess game. A simple chess game of life and death....
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Ayame's face went from a serious one to a look of disbelief He's turning himself...in? did she really hear those words right or was it one those illusions?she shook her head as she looked at her Captain Commander with eyes that seemed to tell him if was the Espada was joking,but something told her that he wasn't joking at all.

Well this was rather something new... she looked at the Espada Seishou Lacrima,The Octavo Espada..i see she made a mental note to never forget that name.

She eyed him,making sure he kept his word that he wasn't gonna attack even if he did Ayame would keep an eye on him just in case something could go wrong but she could trust Sotaichou and knew he could very well be capable of protecting himself
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm

A man of respective length appeared right next to Kaiyo, his silver hair and his captain robe fluttered in the wind, he didnt say anything at all but smiled at the situation ahead, the smile recembled that of a crooked fox simply put not to be thrusted with red paint crossed all over his face, how could he not notice this incredeble spiritual pressure? how could he ingnore it? he simply waved to sotaichou and the female captain while not making any note to Kaiyo...

He knew the captain commander quite well, after all he was a captain so he could possibly not have missed him, he rested his arm on his Zanpakto while letting his smile widen even more upon glancing at the espada... he was not tense and neither was he worried at all, but just in case he had showed up if help was needed, but when the captain commander was around there was quite a little to worry about...
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:02 pm

She looked at the man that now appeared with Kaiyo,her eyebrow raised as she looked at him,his smile is what got her uncomfortable Ahh..the #rd Division Captain... she has never met him so this was quite a surprise to see him here.

So..Captain Hozuki..did you also come here because you sensed him? she pointed to the Espada that was near them while she kept a normal look looking at Yamato and Seishou.usually she would look back and forth between them Ok..2 captains,1 Lieutenant..this is nice Ayame thought sarcastically as she crossed her arms as if waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 pm

OOC: back ^^ apologies for my horrible abscence Sad have returned fully tho ^^

IC: pendragon could feel his blood shuddering through his veins, it felt different, more angry than normal, he suddenly became very aware of the sun and its bellowing fires beating down upon the earth, he felt his blood now, no longer shuddering, or even moving at all...just boiling where it lay...

But pendragon remained composed, his face still the blank, expressionless sheet of authority he had entered with. He knew all too well that his composure was one of the most important things to his captains standing there with him now, if he lost that...he would lose the calm and ready nature he had spend so long building up within the seireitei. Seeing that all the while his audiance was increasing, he felt it completely unecessary for so many of his captains to be here...but in a way it stilled him and filled him with courage to be backed up by such friends...

A thousand and one thoughts raced through pendragons mind, this arrancar was attempting to play him, was attempting to make a fool out of him, to show him up and work him into his plot...pendragon just hoped for the arrancars sake that he had not underestimated the abilities of not only pendragon, but the seireitei as a whole...

"z formation, plan 9" pendagon resounded coldly and with his eyes to the floor as if not even judging the enemy fit to look at..."ok arrancar...capture it is for you...we can play along for now"

within an instant, the fully trained, ever ready assasination squad, the 2nd division appeared in a hexagon around the intruder, they were trained so that if ever the sotaicho where to leave his division they were to be allerted and ready to act by a single order... and true to their division oath...here they were

these 6 shinigami ninja however did not act nor did they draw a single blade, instead as soon as their feet hit the ground another two shinigami shunpoed above the arrancars head and landed either side of him, just barely not touching his arm... all of a sudden the shinigami before him reaches behind his back and produces a pair of orange, glowing handcuffs that he seems to be struggling to hold...they shine and as they get closer to the arrancar the shine deepens and becomes a flare like burst of light, blinding everything...the handcuffs suddenly dissapear and everything gets hazy in the surrounding area...groggy almost

without warning or signal, faster than a heartbeat a singular shinigami dressed in white appears behind the arrancar with a miniature bottle in his left hand...before the arrancar can even bat an eye lid the bottle is raised and three dropplets from its end fall gracefully onto the arrancars skin...the world spins for the arrancar as darkness seems to envelop his mind and the last words he hears are from the shinigami in white..." z formation, plan 9 complete- serum applied" then everything fades.....
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Kaiyo was still glaring at the rude captain who hadn't aknowldged her existence, she had even waved politely when he ppeared next to her, obviously trying to give her a heart attack; despite this minor incident Kaiyo was a little worried. What kind of arrancar comes to Soul Society, just to hand themselves in? The thought was irrelevant, as the captain commander had it handled, the kidou corps were an impressive sight, they worked in amazing unision and with impressive effiency.

As the 'serum' was applied Kaiyo took a step back, unsure what to expect, smiling akwardly as the arrancar seemed to slip out of consciouness. Kaiyo had never particularly been one to worry but the spiritual pressure given off by that monster was,well,monstrous. Trying again Kaiyo turned to the third squad captain and smiled, hoping to get some sign of the fact that she existed from him. Unsure what to do next Kaiyo turned to her captain, hoping she give her some sort of order; and she kind of glad that even with all the captains here they had forgotten about the vice captain meeting, she giggled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Yamato stood still expecting some resistance from the arrancar, he put his arms in his coat he listened to the Captain and continued to smile well off course i did is that not a rude thing to say to a captain? he spoke with a rather silly tone with a hint of sarcasm to it, while the arrancar started to lose counciusness...

all while he was fully aware of Kaiyo right beside him, just ingoring her for now until he turned his head towards her, with his usual smile, he ruffled her hair in a comical manner while speaking oh i didnt see you there kid, i hope i didnt scare you those words lingered between the lines as if he really didnt mean a word he said...

he still watched the captain commander order around, he smiled back to everyone in his usual ways acting not tense but not all too relaxed either...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 am

Kaiyo scowled once more at the third squad captain, it was official, she hated him. oh i didnt see you there kid, i hope i didnt scare you Kaiyo felt like she could have exploded, he jumped out at her then completely ignored the fact she could have died from a heart attack! But Kaiyo knew better than to yell this at a captain, instead she stood frowning at him.

Watching the events unfold Kaiyo was becoming more and more uneasy, the Arrancar was being 'escorted' away and she was almost certain she had heard her Captain sigh. Her captain turned around with a scowl on her face, much like Kaiyo's but probably for a better reason, throwing a look over to the girl, Kaiyo nodded in understanding.

Kaiyo raised her arms in the air and began to stretch, scratching the back of her hair before returning to a more relaxed slouch, it was really quite a nice day, too bad it had been spoiled slightly. Kaiyo really wanted to leave, so she decided to ask in her most forceful manner if she could, 'Erm...' was all she managed to throw out of her mouth, accompanied obviously with an akward smile.Smooth
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 am

Yamato seemed to enjoy every moment of being close to the little short fuku-taichou with blonde hair he was not sure what her name was, but what was a fuku-taichou doing here? was she not supposed to be in the meeting? the little girls hair became a bit messy because he had ruffled her hair but for some reason she was not quite as happy to see him, why? he though must be because she thinks my hair is beatiful or something...

He sweatdropped a bit at her acting, but did not say anything she seemed to watch her Taichou and yes it seemed as she sighed? hmm must be bored he though...

came to think about it kid... your a vice captain right? arent you supposed to be in the vice captain meeting half an hour ago? he smiled yet again but this time in not such a mean way... he then waved again to everyone as the show was over he turned around, he wanted to take a closer look at the Arrancar that was brought in just now there was something suspicious about it, must have been the fact that he turned himself in quite an reitsu he had too... must ask him why he did it he though, he then before dissapearing waved at the others and said ill see ya people again in the captain meeting he said with his usual tone
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Kaiyo had been wrong, she disliked the Captain for jumping out at her then ignoring her, Kaiyo's eyes widened as he mentioned the vice captain meeting, it was official, she hated the third squad Captain. Eyes still wide she though of the only excuse she could think of, 'It was, erm cancelled' she grinned as the Captain left. Peering round quickly she relaxed slightly, her Captain had her back to her, there was no way should had heard, but i heard her sigh Kaiyo thought in doubt, shaking her head slightly to ignore the thought.

Kaiyo really wanted to leave, after a lot of looking around and tapping her hand on the hilt of her blade Kaiyo decided she'd walk away slowly and if no-one minded she keep going, still praying no-one heard about the meeting she turned to leave. Taking one last look at the definately 'out of it' arrancar, Kaiyo began to slowly (quietly) walk away from the scene, trying to act casual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a walk (open)   A nice day for a walk (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice day for a walk (open)
Page 1 of 1