Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenrai Zenpyou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Tenrai Zenpyou Empty
PostSubject: Tenrai Zenpyou   Tenrai Zenpyou I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:50 am

Name: Tenrai Zenpyou (Divine Omen)

Manifestation: A large Golden lion and a woman who is quite tall, she haa black hair and wears a white shinigami robe, with red outlines

Release phrase: 'light the sky'

Family: Lightning

Level: Shikai level

Sealed Zanpaktou: a 32" blade katana with a golden dragon on the hilt. There are also two ribbons (yellow and red)attatched to the bottom of the sword handle. With a bight red scabbard and a red and yellow handle.

Shikai: The zanpaktou's physical shape stays the same aside from the small reduction in the blade size, to 30", making the zanpaktou easier to move around. Along the blade ridge the sword has a bright yellow glow that eluminates the sword.

Shikai Ability: Whilst in Shikai state Kaiyo's reaction time and reflexes are increased, giving her movement in battle a sharper finish and increased agility.

Tech 1:
Raikou Mato (lightning target), a bright bolt of lightning is shot from the Zanpaktou through the air to hit whatever target is chosen, a maximum of two targets can be hit at once. *cooldown of 2 turns*

Tech 2:
Denkou Kabe (lightning wall), by stabbing her sword into the ground and keeping hold of it, after calling'Denkou Kabe' Kaiyo can create a bright wall of lighting that comes down from the sky, anywhere within her line of sight. *cooldown of 3 turns*

Tech 3:
Chouwa no tomoshibi (harmony of light), from where Kaiyo is standing a radius of 20m around where the zanpaktou is, is covered in a solid globe of pure lightning that appears on the ground and strikes up to the sky. *This attack can only be used once in a battle*

Last edited by Kaiyo on Wed May 27, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Tenrai Zenpyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai Zenpyou   Tenrai Zenpyou I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:09 am

looks good, but please add the other 2 techs
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Kaiyo

Kaiyo

Tenrai Zenpyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai Zenpyou   Tenrai Zenpyou I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:14 am

(OOC: all done^^)
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Tenrai Zenpyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai Zenpyou   Tenrai Zenpyou I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:15 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Tenrai Zenpyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrai Zenpyou   Tenrai Zenpyou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenrai Zenpyou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: