Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The grand hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

The Captain's Hall was quite elequant and beautiful, with only a select few ever able to see it. It was completely shut off from the outside, there was no way into this grand hall, the roof, walls and even the windows were reinforced with the strongest kidou barrier, the entire structure was held up by a spell much stronger than the one surrounding seireitei...there were no enterances to this place... bar one. The overpoweringly spectacular door in which took up the entire far wall of the sotaicho's hall..its entire front was covered in mystical kidou symbols and three rediculously large bars jammed horizontally across the doors frame at three different sections...these doors would not open for the strongest of giants or the most skilled of wizards...they needed the special key.

The floor was comprised of the oldest and best hardwood around, a red carpet seamed with gold lace leading from the door and ending at the feet of a marble throne which was decorated with breath taking red and gold patterns. There were no other chairs in this hall, as no one else was permitted to sit in this room but the sotaicho himself.

Walking up the long flight of stairs, you were dumfounded by its grace, finess and imposing beauty. the building making as much of an impact if not more than the mighty armada of guards that were stationed outside the front gates, every one of them trained to the highest standard and hand picked by the sotaicho himself, every one of them armed to teeth...and every one of them ready to die without fear for their commander...

not a single soul of any race could possibly reach the sotaicho without first passing these gaurds...
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Captain of squad 3 scurried to the gate past the guards in information that he needed to meet the Sotaicho as soon as possible, he held a badly hurt shinigami on his shoulder...

after getting authorisation past the Guards, he knocked on the huge door 3 times and awaited responce... this was not the first time for Yamato to be here... he had something important to show the Sotaicho before it was too late... with his constant smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:07 pm

a single word emminates from the bouls of the grand hall... a powerful, deep and booming voice that reverberates from wall to wall and shakes the very hinges on the door...the word billows like an unstoppable dragon bursting forth from the hall and finally reaches the captain before them...the doors shudder for a second and then explode inwards, slamming against the walls and throwing light and wind far into the grand halls entrails... the single word uttered by the captain commander that provoked so much

... "ENTER"
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

OOC: hopefully i could make a twist, i would hope it to be approved before i move futher in my plans...

IC: Withouth the slightest hesitation Yamato stepped in he glanced forward, gazing at the sotaicho whom stood like a statue before him,except that he didnt stand he sat on the throne that was probably the most beatiful chair he had ever seen... yet Yamato did not let the marvel and beaty disturb his important Mission...

Exept that it was not a mission, more like a commotion of sorts... he waved at the captain commander Good day Pendragon-dono he said with a rather Jolly tone to it, but even trough his smile he seemed serious, the man started to awaken

i have matters of most importance, and grave news...
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 am

watching the captain breeze into the grand hall so nonchelantly pendragon stood from his throne and paced three steps forward. Knowing this captain and his eeirly expressionless demeanor pendragon was ready for anything to come out of his mouth, His muscle movements, his body language his wirlpool eyes and even his inoxuous voice...nothing about this man gave away even the slightest hint of his being...thought, opinion or intention...everything was hidden by the steely facade of Yamato Hozuki- captain of the third gotei protection squad.

"speak without hesitation or reserve, do not waste my time or spin your words elequantly if this matter is as gravely important as you say it is captain..."
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:18 am

OOC: do share your proposed twist with me then (:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:25 am

OOC: ill send you a PM, but note ill be gone from today perhaps all the way over the week end
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:56 am

Yamato scratched his head in a most comical manner, how does he expect me to tell him anything when its so tense around yes yes... he nodded...

your earlier encounter with the arrancar made me curious... just 10 minutes ago i went to check on him and he had sorta escaped his prision where he was locked down, i asked this lowly Shinigami on his shoulder before he passed out and he said the Arrancar was release from outside... by a captain, i even fought them, but i was outmatched by them some of his clothes where covered in blood, and and he got a few wounds, few drops of blood spilled on the floor where he stood but kept his usual smile, the wounds where nothing serious, but it had to look like he actually had fought someone... even his blade and hilt was partially covered in blood (like on the avi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The grand hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand hall   The grand hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grand hall
Page 1 of 1