Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On top of the mountain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord

On top of the mountain Empty
PostSubject: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:04 am

Joord was sitting on top of the mountain looking over the hole area of the vaizards.
it seemed realy boring everywhere , and nothing realy happened . Joord saw a fuw animels fighting , and that was it . It was to peacefull .is there not anything that us gona happen right here?
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Alex was walking along the mountain side looking over the land. It was a very calm day. This is so boreing. As Alex walked along the mountain side he saw someone at the top. It was Joord, another Elite Vizard. Alex was just bored enoth to go see what he was doing. He walked up the mountain side and when he was about 20 yards from Joord he said "Hey Joord, what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Joord

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:06 am

Joord saw alex . he didn't realy care that he was there but he was quite bored and had nothing to do . I'm Doing nothing , Beeing realy bored . bored to dead.
He looked down and sighed . It was a realy boring day .
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Alex leans agenst the mountan side when he heard what Joord said. It realy was a boring day. No much had happen for some time now. "Well, you can always destroy something."
Back to top Go down
Joord

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 am

Joord smiled for a sec and then stood up . Joord scrached his head and looked up. well i destroyed so much that even that became boring .
Joord walked A bit back and then started running to the side of the mountain . While running He said . Mabey skydiving with out paracute will be fun . He Smiled as he jumped down from the mountain and lets him self fall down .
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Alex looked at Joord as he jumped of the mountain. "That can't be fun. You can stand on the air, remmember!" Alex gathered reiatsu to his feet as he jumped after Joord. He used shunpo to cheach up to Joord's free falling. "Well, haveing fun yet?" He asked in a stuped way.
Back to top Go down
Joord

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:59 am

Joord Was Reaching the ground . He Turned his body so that his feet would land on the ground. then he stood still for a sec .
Nope Wasn't fun at all . Joord sighed again and started walking up the mountain again . He just went walking , It was boring but he could do this all day long . jumping and then walking,jumping and walking. Joord was so bored that he looked like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:39 am

Alex looked a Joord as he jumped and walked. All that he needed was a red hat and he would look like mario. Alex thought this was funny so he laught a little.
Back to top Go down
Joord

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am

Joord saw Alex Laughing . This time Joord also wanted to laugh . So he walked up again . and Jumped down . But this time . He went With full speed Crashing Into Alex . As Joord crawled up he smiled . Thats what ya get for laughing at me
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 am

Joord crashed into Alex when he used his full speed. Alex kicked at Joord's face, to get him back for running into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On top of the mountain   On top of the mountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On top of the mountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Real World :: Vaizard Land-
Jump to: