Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord

Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou Empty
PostSubject: Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou   Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:15 am

Name: Kokuei- Dark shadow

Full name: Kyuuseishu Kokuei - Dark Shadow Messiah

Manifestation:Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou Satan

Command: Slice there Dreams,Kokuei

Type: Melee-type

Family:dark

Level:shikai

Blade Description:
sealed:Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou Red_ninja_katana_of_stealth2_540

hilt: 15 cm
blade: 75 cm

shikai:Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou IceScythe

Staff: 2 m
Blade:1 m

Ability:Gives Me control over someones Dream .

Bankai:

Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou Bankai_Colored_by_DaJoord

Ability:when in bankai state the area around them turns into a black chamber . You'll be able to see each other . This chamber is made Of Pure Darkness. In Bankai State There will appeare A Black Tattoo On Joords Back . That will lead To the neck and To the arms Of Joord. Joord can use the darkness to make Things Out of it

-all the weapons Come 2 times so 2 arm blades , 2 feet blades , and 2 hand blades.
Feetblade 50 cm
arm blade : 75 cm
hand blade: 1 m-
* not yet achieved*

Owner:
Joord

Techniques:
anei mugen [shikai]
-
this will make joord's enemy fall a sleep , and brings Joord into his dream, there the fight goes on , his enemy see's his greatest fear in there and needs to defeat his own fear . in his dream the enemy feels the pain he gains . Joord isn't for real in there and doesn't feel it. this tech is to mentaly break your opponent. after they get out the dream the oppontent Didn't lose any body parts or other stuff like what happend in the dream , They Only feel the pain of it.
This Move Only stays for 2 posts.
it can only be used ones in a topic.

when in bankai it will leave a wound in the chest to tell them that they where caught by me, its not a realy big wound. but just for a sign and a bit damage.

kurojigoku [shinkai]
-
This is a Barrier from pure darkness. A big smoke screen will appear . in there I can't be seen or hit . i'm like a shade/ghost in there . when the enemy is in there i can let one blade pop out to attack him . when the blade pops out an huge amout of reaistu comes out so that the enemy would be able to dodge it.
3 posts limit
10 post cooldown

When In bankai I Can let 2 blades show up

shikaku nai[ Shinkai]
-
This move will make my Scythe Glow a dark Energie . The One Who Looks at my Scythe At that moment Will Be Able To See How he will die . He will See mee Killing him in a Cruel Way . This will Paralize Him For 2 post , 1 post if you find to recover yourself And If You Don't fear your own death then it would be right on the moment i make my move , Your Character realy needs to show in every move i did that He doesn't fear death, And in his Personalty of fighting. making him unable to do anything.
i can use this move again after 3 posts but the strenght of the move will be lowered.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou   Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:45 am

alright, so is there any way to dodge or block your 1st tech?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Joord

PostSubject: Re: Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou   Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:46 am

no , but it also doesn't effect the real body . I can't attack it while its sleeping
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

PostSubject: Re: Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou   Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:51 am

ok. approved, considering you will apply for an elite. and dont godmod with that tech
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou   Kokuei [  Joords Zanpkthou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokuei [ Joords Zanpkthou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: