Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep me Busy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincitore

Vincitore

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:29 am

Hiding in the shadows of a building with his presence hidden, Izanagi spied on an Arrancar and Shinigami fighting. There was something about the two warriors that amused and in the end there was no real winner. Both warriors had to retreat in order to live to fight another day. As for Izanagi, well he was no longer a Shinigami nor was he an Arrancar. He was a little bit of both, an Hybrid that is known as a Vaizard. Most of the other races hate them and wish to remove them from existence. And so the life of a Vaizard is constantly a struggle, whether it be with ones inner self it was all the same. A sigh came from Izanagi's lips as a Garagunta opened and the Arrancar returned to Hueco Munda. And other other hand the Shinigami opened a senkai gate back to Soul Society.

These days the fighting have started to increase and it was right in Izanagi's backyard. If only the Vaizards could ind themselves another realm where they would be safe from all of this. Then again Izanagi didn't care much for any of the other races, even if some of them were former comrades. It was survival of the fittest and Izanagi would do whatever was necessary to survive. Even if that meant killing a few of the people that he used to fight along with. Dipping into his pockets, Izanagi took out a bottle a sake and took a sip. It was good liquor, good enough to bring a smile to his face. Placing his sake bottle back into his pockets he emerged from the building and then vanished using a Shunpo. He was next seen atop of a building with his arms folded looking down on the Humans.

The weather was more than a little pleasant, even a little too hot for the long white spiky mane like hair warrior. His crimson eyes attracted the light of the Sun that was high in the sky. His 6'3 frame stood in a relaxed manner, the wind began blowing now. And so the weather changed a little giving a mixture of the hot sun and cool breeze. "That's more like it". A smile formed on his face as his red and black haori like coat swayed in the wind. He was in his spirit form and so the Humans or at least spiritually unaware spirits was oblivious to him. Luckily for him too since his very being might have drawn some unwanted attention from the curious humans. If he wanted to be seen he would be sporting a Gigai right now.

Still Izanagi had a feeling that something interesting might happen.
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:52 pm

(OOC: I will post later i dont have the time now i am just putting my spot here.)
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:04 pm

children slept and cats crept while the moolight glistened off the roof tiles below pendragons feet, this was the way he liked things, just himself alone with his thoughts and the whole world open to him. He'd never seen much point in sleeping lots, just a waste of time really, he got so much more energy and calm from these silent midnight city streets than he ever could from his eyelids....

Sensing a change in the winds pendragon felt it time to move on and see some more of the town before the inevitable soul hungry hollow chases his reitsu and he is forced to slay it. Leaving the roof as silently and as smoothly as he had appeared there pendragon was gone within a blink, shunpoing off the house he seemingly hovered for a second in the midnight air before plummeting precariously for the ground below...seconds before he hit, pendragon spun his body in mid air and launched himself off the side of the building he was just standing on. Flying from that wall pendragon hit the roof of the house infront of him with oomph and finess at the same time, making no audible sound he rebounded off the tiles like a squirell and laded on the next roof along.

Smiling to himself for the incredible skill and ability he had just performed to the invisible crowd pendragon's mouth curled up coyly as he knew somehow that this was gonna be a good night, leaving this roof with incredible speed he hit the next one and shunpoed off it faster than the eye can comprehend, hitting roof after roof silently he bounded his way with intollerable speed across the town and felt the wind rush his hair back and ruffle his captains outfit, all this stopped suddenly as he came to an abrupt but somehow natural stop crouching ontop of a chimney...he had sensed some powerful but somehow familiar reitsu from somewhere up infront of him and he knew it was time...

you see pendragon was not just here for the night air, he was not just here to patrol and keep the streets safe for innocent little human children, he had gone himself into the deepest realms of the human night to hunt down, question and eliminate one of the captains that used to serve below him, to find the man that deserted soul society and turned his back on his friends...this was not permissable...and the suspect must be repremanded

as he trod the slates of this rooftop landscape with finess and elegance he let a little slip of his reitsu snake out from his hidden form and whisk its way around vincintores body...giving him a clear and very real sense of who exactly was behind him on this far too silent of nights...
Back to top Go down
Vincitore

Vincitore

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:19 am

It was a boring end to a day that turned out uneventful except for the Shinigami and Arrancar fight that took place earlier. Now it was time for Izanagi to leave this area and go home once again. But before he could do that he felt a familiar Reiatsu coil around him in a strange way. Though its not literal that was the feeling he got from it, but why was he here of all people? Tilting his head back to look over his shoulder, Izanagi's crimson eyes pierced the very being that stood before him. Shifting his weight in order to make a full turn, Izanagi's movement's came to an halt.

Silence that was much needed hung in the air for a moment. Both warriors knew exactly what would come next and Izanagi was expecting it too. Looking towards the heavens for a moment he sighed and then smiled. Unlike earlier Izanagi didn't have to hide his Reiatsu and so it could unconsciously flow now. It was like a river continuously flowing with no end to it. "I knew that Soul Society would come looking for me at some point. But to whom do I owe the honor of having the Sotaicho himself pay me a visit? Am I such a nuisance to the Gotei 13 that it requires the Sotaicho? Or are you intending on sending a message to the others also?". Izanagi red and black haori like coat fluttered in the night breeze that swept through the area. His long white spiky mane like hair swayed in the wind as well.

If there was ever a theme song for such a meeting of these respective Titans. By simply listening to it would send a chill down one's spine. Standing in the presence of these two is not something that weak can do. Their Reiatsu alone is capable of crippling those that wasn't or at least close to the same level. Shifting his coat to the side in order to enable easy access to his Zanapakuto, Izanagi left the rest up to the Sotaicho. Who would have thought the day would end and the night would begin like this? There was only one thing missing from this now but what? Oh right! A sip of his favorite Sake, then again that wouldn't be such a good idea considering the person that is standing not too far from him. Izanagi needed to be on guard like wise the Sotaicho. One didn't become a leader of Soul Society's most valuable assets by underestimating an opponent. If he did well he wouldn't be in his current position now.
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:47 pm

pendragon stood on that moonlight battlefield, his haori flowing in the slight breeze, the symbol of complete control and leadership emblazened across his back, the unbreakable facade of cold hard determination and will, his left hand lightly caressing the hilt of his zanpaktou and his right hand swaying menacingly by his side, pendragon stood like this for a long time, spent a long time facing the once sworn soldier of soul society, now seen as nothing more than a stray dog...a nuisance to be dealt with and made an example of...

Pendragon wasn't completely sure why he himself came, it was possibly to make an example to the rest of the seireitei drop-outs, it was maybe because he hadn't been out in a while and just really wanted to see the moon over karakura again. It certainly wasn't because of how much of a threat this cocky ex shinigami was to the seireitei...he could have sent the 2nd division to deal with him in a single evening...but possibly it was because that pendragon felt a connection to this case...to this man...and he didn't like that, so he had to deal with the source himself...

the air of tension was palpable, flies could be seen struggling to stay airborne under the tension. Neither character moved for quite some time...pendragon could see how seriously Izanagi was taking this, he wasn't letting a single area of his defense slip, every part of it remained rigid and perfect... pendragon damned himself for teaching his ex tenth captain so well! pendragon as a sotaicho prided himself at being able to be as close as a father to all of his 13 captains, he made sure he knew everything about them, made sure he trained with them and treated them as well as he would treat his own children...that was the real reason why pendragon had come here...to discipline his child.

Having trained him like a son, pendragon knew every in and out of the ex captains abilities and the ex captain knew every in and out of his...this instantly set them both at a disadvantage...however now izanagi had a new power, a scary, raw and unknown power that pendragon had no knowledge of and this placed pendragon at a further disadvantage...

a slow, steady but disconcerting rumble began...at first it was impossible to discern where from, it sounded almost like an unimaginable amount of rhino's stampeeding, or possibly a toweringly oversized volcano shuddering into activity, to some it could even have been mistaken with the sound of the world opening up and tearing in two...that was-until you could feel it
all around you everything got heavier, everything got slower, everything got duller, everything got smaller, everything got weaker, everything got older, everything got unhappier, everything got overwhelmed.....everything got engulfed, EVERYTHING got affected by the magnificently overpowering rietsu of the sotaicho!

pendragon smiled a coy smile and bowed his head ever so lightly to the enemy before him...
Back to top Go down
Vincitore

Vincitore

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Silence! So much silence caressed the air and added even more to the rising tension between the two warriors. Izanagi knew very well that he was in for a long night and all though very confident in his skills. He was unsure as to whether or not he'll be able to survive this one too. Still it was one of those battles that one only had once in a Blue, oh ironic eh? "Then I guess we have no use for words then do we?". The Sotaicho's Reiatsu was terrifying and quite frankly was an unpleasant feeling. This alone made it obvious that this man wasn't here for a chat. Blades needed to be crossed, sweat needed to run from one's eyebrows. Blood and possibly tears. Tears. Izanagi himself was doubtful that such a shameful thing could ever come to pass during this fight.

Feeling the bent up tension of the Captain Commander's Reiatsu. Izanagi formed a fox grin on his face, that was his own personal facade. And most also knew him for his fox grin which basically informs everyone that he's up to no good. But just what kind of thoughts were going through Izanagi's mind now? "This is going to be a long ass night indeed. Why do I have to face him at a time like this? Oh well it can't be helped so I better get right into it I guess". Lifting his head to look at the Sotaicho, Izanagi's crimson eyes glowed using the light that bounced off the moon. Soon his hands began rising and in one quick and precise motion, his red and black Haori like coat was off and was now on its way to the ground. Izanagi's 6'3 muscular figure was now in clear view which told stories.

Interesting enough he was still sporting his sleeveless Kimono from his time as a Captain of the Gotei 13. He was the infamous Juubantai Taicho but that was in the past for him. The Reiatsu of both warriors was going through the roof so to speak and at the rate they're going. They just might make a rip through the skies. A new dimension could possibly be discovered as a result of this. Resting his hand on his red hilt of his Zanapakuto, Izanagi began unsheathing his sword. And as expected his stance left no opening since that's what he was thought right? Lifting his sword a little the reiatsu that he was exerting started to drop in terms of temperature. It now felt cold and merciless, what was going on? If there will be no words, why should Izanagi hold back at all?

"Let the World Be Frozen. Ryuujin Rikka"

The blade that was in Izanagi's hand soon separated into a pair of Chinese broadswords with a red and green sash about a 1ft hanging from the end of the hilt. Not only was Izanagi in his Shikai form but the weather also underwent a few changes. The clouds had darkened and began forming into what seemed like rain clouds. Wisps of lightning flashed across the heavens as Izanagi stood there ready for his former leader's response. The Sotaicho knew very well that Izanagi's blade was once the strongest of its kind in all of Soul Society. And who knows when there will be another one as powerful as it. It wasn't called the God of Ice for nothing. "Shall we begin Sotaicho?"
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:28 pm

It was a pretty quiet night the moon was shinning like a diamond in a sea of jewels not as many stars could be seen in the sky. Not like they once did back in the old days they were hidden by the lights of cars, resturants, and those worthless stores that sold odd trinkets that nobody needed. It was a pretty calm night though there weren't many people out on the streets most of the humans were at a festival a couple blocks away. You could see and hear the fire works going off in the night sky making it that much harder to see the stars. The night was still pretty calm though even with the festival going on all that could be heard was a constat yelling between a man and a street vendor going at each others throats.

"NO IM TELLING YOU IT IS 1 FOR THREE DOLLARS." "AND IM TELLING YOU THAT IS A HUGE RIP OFF IT IS ONLY A CARROT WHAT YOU ARE CHARGING I SHOULD BE GETTING A GARDEN FULL OF THEM.""A GARDEN FULL ARE YOU JOKING IN MY COUNTRY YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO GET 1 FOR 10 DOLLARS AND YOU WANT IT FOR 1 YOU MUST BE JOKING""YOU FAT LITTLE PUDGGY ASS OF A MAN I JUST WANT ONE CARROT FOR A DOLLAR UNDERSTAND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN IM GOING TO COME OVER THERE AND SQUISH YOU LIKE A BUG!!!""OHH MY GOOD SIR YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY I AM WARNING YOU DONT CALL PUDDGY AGAIN!!!""OHH WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO YOU HUH PUDDGY MAN YOU HEARD ME PUDDGY P-U-D-D-G-Y WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH HUH?""YOU WANT TO SEE HUH BIG MAN" the man reached over the cart grabbing Usagi by the collar. "That was no wise you litte man" he said as he looked down at the hands on his collar he took this at an attack so in response without warning he drew his sword and cut the mans arm clean off right at the shoulder.

Usagi stood over them man who was on the floor grabbing where he was gushing blood writhing in pain. As Usagi sheathed his sword once again he felt a sudden spike in spiritual pressure that was above normal it was around his level. He was inticed with it he began salivating at the mouth he reached into his pocket pulling out a wallet stuffed to the brim with money all toghther there was about 630 dollars he tossed it on the small man who was still on the ground screaming out. Sirens could start to be heard on the horizon. He quickly stuffed a bag full of carrots as he through it over his back he walked around the corner just as the sirens went roaring past. He opened up a gargantua with his right hand as he stepped through and the door closed a cop ran around the corner to see an empty ally way.

He took a quick pit stop in Hueco Mundo as he took a hand full of carrots he then took a bit out of one of them he put his right hand up opening another Gargantua this time he stepped through it there were two men standing there. He looked his head at both of them analyzing their power levels he gave a big grin these were the guys he was searching for the ones he had sensed before. He sat down right there infront of them still eating a carrot. He began to observe them tyring to figure out what they were he was sitting on the edge of the open Gargantua a man about 6" 8" with his yellow eyes staring down both the men. He saw that one of them had released their zanpaktou, he knew that was what he had sensed earlier. So he sat there still on the edge waiting for them to notice he released some of his spiritual pressure hoping to get their attentions he did know if they had heard of him he who was master of Hueco Mundo the primera Usagi. So he countinued to wait his coat drapped over his shoulders his signature look with his leaf in his mouth still eating a carrot.
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 am

a beautiful explosion of incomprehensible magnitude unfolded before the two figures, both who stood perfectly and calmly still in the face of such powerful destruction. It washed over them like a tsunami engulfing a stone...

this explosion was the result of the sotaicho's and the vizard's reitsu colliding in a catclismic battle of force and strength...nothing could be seen or felt for miles around as the two warriors were lost in the haze of the power, a thick fog of reitsu hanging in the air and surrounding the two fighters for what seemed like a life time until finally the reitsu dissapated into the air around them...the air was clear again and everyone could see, everyone could feel and everyone was aware suddenly...that now there was three...

Pendragon's senses were peeked, a blip appeared on his radar and his attentions were captured for just a moment..A strange ooze of reitsu seeped out of a singular character sitting atop an ordinary house roof... but this man, this reistu...did not feel so ordinary, it felt more than ordinary...it felt like a reitsu that the sotaicho would very much enjoy having in this battle

/ .... my how interesting this is becoming... / pendragon sniggered to himself as a coy grin washed once again over his face, turning now to face his original enemy once more, pendragon admired and weighed up the strength of this man's shikai...

"it seems we have quite the party in the making here...what do you to one more joining us? once i have dealt with you i shall probably be left underwhelmed and wanting more...so possibly between the two of you i can actually enjoy myself...but my hopes aren't too high if im honest"

"lets get this started i guess
" pendragon cited as a mirror appeared, spinning before him, it stopped suddenly and shone bright as if reflecting all of the suns light in that very second...pendragon reached into that mirror and produced a long, polished katana, it sported an orange hilt and bright, summer red sheeth. drawing it from the sheeth he spun it three times in his hand and stabbed it backwards smiling towards the man on the roof as if to signify it was his turn for action...
Back to top Go down
Vincitore

Vincitore

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:36 am

Things was beginning to heat up no doubt and Izanagi was beginning to become more and more excited too, the stillness, the tension the feel of a couple of destructive forces flooded the area. The Reiatsu emitting from Izanagi and the Sotaicho of the Gotei 13 was beyond incredible. And even some warriors wouldn't be able to comprehend what was happening as both Warriors stood there facing each other. Thunder roared even more through the heavens to add even more to the occassion which Izanagi was hoping would be enjoyable at least. Izanagi stood there staring down Pendragoon with his Crimson eyes that was ever so cold and merciless. Eyes that man, woman and child would get lost just by looking into them. The eyes that always stared so deep into someone's soul was freakishly glowing now.

Izanagi could sense a new arrival in the area and it wasn't that he disregared this new presence as a threat, he also wanted to know what his Commander thought about it. A sigh escaped Izanagi lips, he seemed poised for an attack as the pair of Chinese broadswords that was now his Shikai form began humming out of excitement. Izanagi's Zanapakuto spirit wanted battle and Izanagi would try his best to grant his companion his wishes. Glancing over in the direction of the new arrival, Izanagis' first thoughts was that this person was cocky. Sitting down in the presence of himself and Pendragoon was more than disrespectful and at the same time disturbing. "Tch, we now have unwanted company. This means I will possibly have two opponents to worry about now. What a drag" . Cocking his head off to the side Izanagi formed a devilish grin on his face whilst looking at the Sotaicho.

"Indeed we have quite a party here and the best part is that it hasn't even started yet. Although I don't believe I have any quarels with that Arrancar over there, I also wouldn't care if he joined in this battle too. I must say Sotaicho Pendragoon you seem confident that we won't even be a match for you. May I ask why? Is it because I was just a subordinate in the form of a Captain? Or could it be that your just trying to make yourself look cool? In any case it doesn't matter I wil simply have to change your perception about me then".

It was now the Sotaicho's turn to bring out his weapon and Izanagi couldn't wait to see what the man would produce in this battle. He had an idea and also knew what Pendragoon was capable of, but its been a while since he's crossed blade with the Sotaicho. As the Mirror came out and his opponent's own Zanapakuto was called forward, he simply couldn't wait to begin fighting. The only question now was, will this new arrival simply be a spectator? realistically that wasn't something Izanagi could afford to allow at all. The thought of a stranger analyzing his skills while he did battle wasn't his cup of tea so to speak. The Arrancar needed to either Join in or go back to Hueco Mundo either choice would fir perfect with Izanagi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep me Busy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep me Busy!   Keep me Busy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep me Busy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Battle Arena :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: