Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizu Tsubame hound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbinger

Harbinger

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Name: Mizu Tsubame hound

Manifestation:

Mizu Tsubame hound Istockphoto_1738038-traditional-swallow-tattoo-illustration-freedom

Release Phrase: Every wave heed me.

Family: Pick one type of family
Water

Level: bankai level

Sealed Zanpaktou:

Mizu Tsubame hound Reverse_Blade_Katana_Blue

Shikai: its always released

Shikai Ability:

Can manipulate the movement and temperature of water , but for movement the blade must be moved. he can boil water and direct waters movement for both offence and defence . he can even call rain from the sky though this uses allot of reiatsu. like hitsuguyas takes on the form of a dragon Faldas takes on a Swallow.

Bankai: armour shaped like a wolf and a swallow. a wolf helm, giant swallow wings that constantly boil rapidly and metal talons and wolf claws.

Bankai Ability:

In this state Falda can completely control water . he can excelrate the water cycle to make it rain and even control anything that has water in it like plants and blood.

Techniques:

Shikai

Wave swipe: uses his blade to to cut downwards then raises it in protective manner. it forms a wave that moves as if a fast current is flowing through it making it hard to break through. it can then be used a ranged water sword.

Bankai: Water control

this move lasts a post , for every five posts in bankai a tech ( including kido flashsteps etc) is not used. Falda can control anything with liquid in it , though things like animals and more so human . shinigami etc can resist with strength and will-power to some degree (like shikamarus shadow bind ) . this includes water in plant life , blood in animals , the clouds water in the soil , all water is under Faldas command. can only be used once in a battle.

third tech is shunko.

Last edited by Harbinger on Mon May 25, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

alright. please select only ONE element - water, or ice. so that means youll have to change your shikai/bankai accordingly. oh and you forgot your techs
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Harbinger

Harbinger

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:14 pm

okay i edited , i thought water and ice were the same thing ( in the latest manga fight)
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:19 pm

well, blood is not water - it's a LIQUID, but chemically it is completily different from water. and also specify to what extent can you ctonrol the water in a human body (since right now this ability is pretty op >>)
Back to top Go down
Harbinger

Harbinger

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:23 pm

well like i said a person can resist with their will , and body-strength. umm if you've seen naruto it would be allot like how shikamarus shadow binding attack works and would be to stop them attacking rather than anything else , kinda like a level 90 odd bakudo.

the origin of the idea comes from ~Avatar the last air-bender blooding bending is water bendings
ultimate power.

it would be my last resort attack , and as you cna see i cant even flash-step etc. so if would only work when im desperate since as stealth force i use them allot.
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:27 pm

alright, ill approve it, but if ill see that you gm with this tech, itll be denied
Back to top Go down
Harbinger

Harbinger

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:37 pm

i wont god-mod promise. im not a complete newb .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizu Tsubame hound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizu Tsubame hound   Mizu Tsubame hound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizu Tsubame hound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: