Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shi"s zanpakuto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shi

shi

shi"s zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: shi"s zanpakuto   shi"s zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Name: shi (short for shibou ryuu[death dragon]) and i can summon it out of thin air by calling her name

Manifestation: like a black and white dragon with golden eyes and talons

Release Phrase: tobi (it means fly) when i say this it activates my shikai

Family: dragons

Level: bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: all black with a thick blade(almost as thick as ichigo's but not quite like it

Shikai: it splits into two swords that our all white and both blades looks like a long spearheads(the right one has black diamonds on it the left one dosen"t)

Shikai Ability: when you throw the left one it acts like a heat seeking at a target of my choosing. the right one heightens your abilities by 150%

Bankai: when i say "shinigami"(it means reaper)it transforms into a death scythe thats allwhite on the blade and all black on the staff part it makes a white energy that can go as far as you want it within 100 meters in one direction slowly growing as it goes and its impossible to dodge if it dosent hit you its my fault.(the swords do have to collide first)

Bankai Ability:it makes a white energy that can go as far as you want it within 100 meters in one direction slowly growing as it goes and its impossible to dodge if it dosent hit you its my fault.(the swords do have to collide first)
Back to top Go down

shi"s zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1