Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dragon seal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niken

Niken

dragon seal Empty
PostSubject: dragon seal   dragon seal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Name: Hado #99 Part 1- Dragon Seal

Effect/Description:a cube box (like Hado #81 Danku but i an box form) which appears arround the enemy, this is a special box which is stronger then Danku (splitting void) so it is hard/nearly impossible to get out. Chains grab the opponents limbs rendering them useless,nearly (it is possible to get out but hard). a mask with a chain to the top of the cube appears and fits onto their head stoping cero or any reitsu from the head. the zanpaktou is then coated with a cloth which disables the opponent from using shikai/Bankai, but if it's all ready in use then nothing would happen except he could not use any tech. Finaly 4 chains grab the torso which stop reitsu from over useage (charge to much)(all the chains a realy tight

Type and Number: Hado #99

Incantation: The Might of the five dragons seal away the rejected and give me power to conceal my opponents ,Metal,Ice,Stone,Fire and lightining, Give me your strength so i can obtain victory and put a finish on this battle.

Range: 250m
Back to top Go down

dragon seal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation :: Kido Creation-
Jump to: