Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Durzo Blint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Durzo
Admin
Durzo

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am

Name: Durzo Blint

Visual Age: 30

Division: 2-captian Wink

Personality: mellow,secluded,it's rare for him to speak. he lets his actions speak for them selves.

Appearance: no-one know's because he always wears a hood and cloaks his face in rietsu.

History/Background: he had an average childhood with both parents. he went to school and had an average life untill he met a man who trained him in the way of seceresy and espionage when he was 20 he began to train in hand to hand combat. his father discovered that he had a natural flare for hand to hand so put him in an advanced class with boys as much as five years older than him. this class truly pushed him and throught the course he gained both a rival in the dojo and a friend out of it. this made him train harder every day, endure pain and strech his stamina to the limits. after half the time it's suppost to take Durzo and his friend moved up a class. *five years later. they are now both in the class to graduate that year but Durzo is the over all better fighter and after graduating with honours he has quickly made his way up the chain of command and is now the captian of the 2nd squad.

Last edited by Durzo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm

lol MAJOR cop out. im afraid i need a history.

what is so wrong with taking TIME to make posts. what are you in a rush to do?
Back to top Go down
Durzo
Admin
Durzo

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 pm

done happy now??
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 pm

cors not. look at an average application. yours looks like a swan with downs syndrome got mad at a keyboard.

mininum 50 words between your appearance and personality.

and then 200 words for your history.

here http://soulpurify.darkbb.com/character-creation-f3/jushiro-goken-inzangai-younger-brother-t237.htm
Back to top Go down
Durzo
Admin
Durzo

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm

y
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 pm

because your character application is your identity. It helps people know who your character is, what theyv been through (and so how strong they are) what they are like as a person and so what to expect when rping with them.

When you rp you dont just randomly throw words together. you Create a character who is, if you like, an alter ego. Someone who is everything you wish you could be but cant. You may know that character well. but everyone else has no idea about them, and by rping with you they want to learn. As youv proably heard a million times before. RPing is about translating your imagination so other people can understand to the best of your ability.
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 am

although this does add mystery i agree it is a cop out and this show unworthyness for a captaincy

so if you don't want others to know pm the heam admin of it and when you first invale it you can post it then

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Durzo
Admin
Durzo

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 pm

i finally re-edited it Smile
Back to top Go down
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 am

looks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Durzo Blint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durzo Blint   Durzo Blint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durzo Blint
Page 1 of 1