Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Niken Kurri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niken

Niken

Niken Kurri Empty
PostSubject: Niken Kurri   Niken Kurri I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Name: Niken Kurri (i refer to him as Niken)
Age/Visual Age:210 and my visual age is 21
Race: Shinigami
Height: 6ft 4inches
Weight: 11 stone 4ilbs (sorry i don't know pounds)
Eyes: red eyes
Hair: black hair, in a pont tail like renji abari
Skin:white with a realy light tan

Appearance: hes tall good looking (hot) .hes very strong with muslces. he has scar on the top right of his face and across his stomach. he has dark hair, red eyes and a very strong reistu and spiritual presure. he wears a shinigami robe but also has a shefe on his left side,hes right handed

Personality: niken is an arrigant person who never will give up at any cost. he likes using sarcasm but he will take everything else serious. he will never lose if he gets a chanse to win . he will let the other person you their shikai or bankai first inless they are very strong (like a taichou or espada) . he is a strong warroir and dosn't rely on his zanpaktou or mask.

History:
1 to 20 years old (in the human world): niken was nice kid but got into fights with older kids and when he went to school he killed a boy when he was 14. when he was 15 his parents died from a mysterious explosion. he was raised by him self then when he was 20 he was killed by a bount (not drained just killed) then he became a soul walking the earth but one day he got turned in to a hollow.

hollow to in the soul society: niken was jsut a normal hollow but couldn't controll him self and his hunger, he began eating other hollows. he went up the ranks and became arrancar . he then killed hundreds of shinigami and became so strong that he proceded up the ranks to the seventh espada. but then the sotaichou purified him and he became an ordinary member of the ryukongai.

ryukongai to 7th seat of the 5th squad of the 13 Gotei: when Niken got to the soul socity he came to the 23rd distric of the ryukongai but his talent was regonsied by the 8th seat of the 13 gotei. from there he was sent to the higher class of the acadami and he was top of his class. when he graduated he was sent to the 5th squad and was trialed for the squad proving sucsesful and was granted the 7th seat.

7th seat of the 5th squad of the 13 Gotei to kido corp grand chief via 2nd captain: Nikens rietsu continued to increase in strenth, and his incredible speed did to. Recognised by the sotiachou he was rewarded the empty seat of the 2nd divisions taichou. he learned and perfected the forbidden kidos. he was not happy with his postion and decided to go for the kido corp cheif, as this suited his strenghs. after he destroyed the kido corp chief, he gained the title that only a few
have ever achieved

Summary: a strong ,independent and comitted person who will get to the top no matter what. he has been through alot and dosn't want to waste it all on being weak and dieing. Hes not selfish but if he can gain something he will think about him self first. Hes tall, hansom and got a couple scrathes on him and his reistu is amazing but he can mask his reistu very well.
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Niken Kurri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niken Kurri   Niken Kurri I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 pm

APPROVED

you will be added to kidou corps straight away
Back to top Go down

Niken Kurri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: