Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To easy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

To easy Empty
PostSubject: To easy   To easy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 pm

The shinigami must be realy slaking off if I can get this deep in the Soul Society. Alex walked along the path in the Seiretei manyly looking for something to do. Anything realy. He was also there to test the deffences of the shinigami. Who knows if or when they will try to kill of the vizard. If they try then Alex would just use the way he got in, that being the hells butterfly that he keeped all this time, to get in and have some "fun" to throw a wrench in the works. He has seen a few shinigami nobodys here and there, but nothing that chaught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jaken

Jaken

To easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: To easy   To easy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Having a pleasant sleep till noon was nice and calming on the nerves, which was why he was in a such a good mood. To go with the peaceful day, the man decided to take a walk around Seireitei, and hopefully celebrate his promotion to Captainhood with a friend. Of course, finding a friend is hard, when you know no one; so Jaken just settled for the walk and maybe would visit some people in Rukongai. That sounded better than just wandering around for people he didn't know or bother to get and know, besides, there was training to do as he still had to perfect his Bankai even further, so he didn't have time for a social life. Back to the point, the Shinigami began the quiet stroll through his home, wearing the proper robes, but not wearing his haori.

This would be strange, if not for the fact that his reiatsu told the entire story about his level. It was around low captain since he showed some restraint for the sake of the everyone else. As Jaken walked past the various Shinigami, he wondered if anything would happen.
Back to top Go down
Alex

To easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: To easy   To easy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Alex was walking and he ended up passing a strong shinigami, one close if not captain level. He didn't wear the captain's robes that captains are required to wear. He stoped and looked at him as he walks away. Alex then, staying a good distance away, follows him. He is stronger then he looks, and he wanted to find out how strong.
Back to top Go down
Jaken

Jaken

To easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: To easy   To easy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Unaware of the person following him, Jaken continued his quiet stroll through Seiteirei. It was pretty boring around here, so the man considered going back the Division Quarters to finish that paperwork he left behind. It probably grew into a tower now, but there was nothing else for him to do now, might as well face the music. With a sigh, the captain turned around and walked to the 5th Division HQ, where he would sit for hours in solitude with nothing but the sound of pencil on paper to console him. ...Okay, maybe that was a little dramatic, but still true.

-----------> Exit.
Back to top Go down
Alex

To easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: To easy   To easy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Alex was dissaponted that this guy didn't find out that he was fallowing him, but hay he most likely couldn't put up a fight anyway. He walked along the path to see were it leads. He might even try to sneak into a Division's HQ to see if he could.

(OOC: I'm out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: To easy   To easy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To easy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: