Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instinct.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaken

Jaken

Instinct. Empty
PostSubject: Instinct.   Instinct. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Name: Zantetsuken(Nicknamed 'Tsu.') - lit. Iron-Cutting Sword
Bankai: Ryuujin no Zantetsuken - lit. Dragon God's Iron-Cutting Sword

Manifestation: Tsu takes the form of a large dragon with gray scales that resemble metal due to the density and thickness. A surprising note is that the sword spirit is blind, for reasons that he never explained to Jaken.
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Kantsuu. (Pierce)

Family: Metal.

Level: Bankai.

Sealed Zanpaktou: When sealed, Zantetsuken takes the form of a Silver and Black Chokuto.
Spoiler:

Shikai: Once the Phrase is spoken, a burst of reiatsu coats his Zanpakuto, changing the steel into hard, refined gray metal while it straightens out into a Katana.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The only notable factor in Shikai is the weight. While this makes Zantetsuken an difficult sword to use and wield, the damage it does usually makes up for it.

Bankai: Kantsuu no Tentou. (Pierce the Heavens.) - Once these words are spoken, a whirlwind of gray reiatsu erupts from Jaken. As the smoke clears, Tsu himself appears in his dragon form, peering down at the enemy. He uses his sense of hearing and smell to track down his opponent, and doesn't stop unless resealed by the normal means of Bankai dispersing, or if he is defeated.

Bankai Ability: Tsu can compress itself down into a Zanbato if Jaken chooses so for the purpose of sword fights, and unlike the Shikai, it is very light weight.
Spoiler:

Techniques:

[Bankai]Ryuujin Taihou(Dragon God Cannon): Tsu(Dragon Form) opens his mouth and unleashes a eruption of gray energy from the maw. It projects itself as a cannonball that sails towards the enemy, and it can also be used in the Blade Form, emerging as a silver crescent wave.
Cooldown: 10 posts.

Kane Yari(Metal Spear): By stabbing Zantetsuken into the ground and spreading his reiatsu through the ground, metal spikes emerges from the dirt in a straight line to impale them. They can also shoot from the ground to catch the enemy in mid-air.[Useable in Shikai & Bankai-Blade Form-]
Duration: 3 posts.
Cooldown: 8 posts.
Back to top Go down
Jaken

Jaken

Instinct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instinct.   Instinct. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:56 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Conejo
Admin
Conejo