Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Senkai Gate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The Senkai Gate Empty
PostSubject: The Senkai Gate   The Senkai Gate I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 am

The gateway leads to the world of the living. The shinigami use this portal to deploy their forces to fight both arrancar and protect the human world from threats.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The Senkai Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkai Gate   The Senkai Gate I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:44 am

Yamato apeared at the senkai gate, it was already opened and ready to walk trough now just if the captain commander would come...
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

The Senkai Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkai Gate   The Senkai Gate I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am

Running towards the senkai gate, a singular shinigami in full messanger attire came at full speed. Shunpoing as he ran the shinigami arrived beside the captain and was evidently out of breath and very tired

"forgive me captain" the shinigami said bowing deep to the man before him "the sotaicho has asked me to meet you here and inform you that he has already made his way into the human world and you are to continue on right away and not to be any later than you already are- he shall meet you there when the time is right" the man speeled all in one go without taking a single breath inbetween, he then became rather red in the face and bent over with extremely short breaths from overworking himself so.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

The Senkai Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkai Gate   The Senkai Gate I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Yamato tapped the exsausted shinigamis shoulder oh really... he turned around and left towards the senkai gate, geez i should have known the captain commander has no patience, or perhaps hes too fast for his own good, he giggled a bit before passing trough the gate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Senkai Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Senkai Gate   The Senkai Gate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Senkai Gate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: