Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii Empty
PostSubject: getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii   getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Name: getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii (moon/sun complex)
Effect/Description: quite simply directly after casting night changes to day or day changes to night.

Type and Number: bakudo (40 or 50 something?)

Incantation: lord of the moon and god of the sun, controler of the seasons and master of time. Twist the whole and beaming sun into a dark and sinister moon or erradicate the ominous and glowing moon in favour of the bright and loving sun- flip the time on its head and change the light to dark and the dark to light!'

Range: N/A
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

PostSubject: Re: getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii   getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 pm

this one also is too strong and needs some boundrys but its passable
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

PostSubject: Re: getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii   getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 pm

lol i know. both of these kidou have been denied on several sites... but theyr so cool!!! i just wanted to try them/test your capability in moderating kidou Razz

i'll remove them both and put up propper ones
Back to top Go down
Durzo
Admin
Durzo

PostSubject: Re: getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii   getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 pm

cheatyist kido EVAR???????? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii   getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getsuei/taiyou yayakoshii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation :: Kido Creation-
Jump to: