Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tenshoku mikoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

tenshoku mikoto Empty
PostSubject: tenshoku mikoto   tenshoku mikoto I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: tenshoku mikoto (weather lord)

Effect/Description: this kidou very simply has power over the weather. after the incantation is complete there is a one post 'effect' period and then its effects are noticable. It is able to change sunny sky's cloudy. able the make it lash with rain unstoppably or blow a howling gale. Able to cause thunder and lightning or make snow fall from the sky. It only effects the immediate battle ground and covers the area as far as the caster can see when the incantation is complete.
(charge after casting: one post. - duration 15 posts{then returns to original weather state})

Type and Number: bakudo (somewhere near 35?)

Incantation: 'Oh god of the clouds, lord of the skies and ruler of the cosmos. grant me power over the weather like you have every dawn break... let me flatten the sun into dark clouds, twist raindrops into snow storms and convert lightning into the power that drives a gale. Let me control the situation and change the weather as i see fit...oh lord of the skies and the heavens grant me my wish'

Range: the immediate battlefield/area
Back to top Go down
Niken

Niken

tenshoku mikoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: tenshoku mikoto   tenshoku mikoto I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:06 pm

ok its approvable but i need to know if its a private or non-private and its going to need some boundrys
Back to top Go down

tenshoku mikoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Zanpaktou Creation :: Kido Creation-
Jump to: