Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My own comic (still in progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conejo
Admin
Conejo

My own comic (still in progress) Empty
PostSubject: My own comic (still in progress)   My own comic (still in progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 pm

TITLE: (Any ideas please feel free to tell me below.)

Plot:
In the year 53 A.D. a powerful entity know as the Shadow King has killed God and become an all powerful being with the ability to bend reality to his will. He comes to earth holding a tournament he will give the planet of Toratora 10 days to bring their greatest fighters to compete in his tournament to defeat him before he will enslave the planet. The tournament began and it came down to the Shadow King and an unknown robed fighter who wielded two chain sickles and rare sacred pole. The fight began and it raged on for days the world being torn apart with every blow. Finaly after a week the fight ended with the robed fighter opening a portal to another dimension know as the Equinox Rift with his last breath the warrior closed the dimensino sealing it with his own body and soul. With this the world returned to normal statues were put up to honor the warrior stories were passed down through the generations but as most stories go after so long people slowly fogot until eventualy everyone forgot.

In the year 1053 people have all but forgotten about what happened 1000 years before people have advanced to a much higher level of technology they are slowly running out of energy but in an amazing turn of events some scientist detect a power fluxuacion they go to investgate it and they discover what appears to be a never ending supply of energy so they begin experimenting on it to try and find a way to use it. But without knowing it they finaly find a way to "tap" into it but it goes horribly wrong they rip open the seal that was used to seal the Shadow King he rips out with four warriors each gifted with amazing powers. This time when they are released they go on a killing spree they quickly conquer the town they are in and make it their home base they name it the Dimensional Anchor. They soon started to expand out into the world conquering city after city using thier army of shadow warriors. But something amazing happened the second in command one of the for shadow knights Morsho the scythe wielder he fell in love with a women and with the Shadow kings blessing they were married her name was Melody. They were married and had a child named Mallito he was a strong boy he began growing but when he was 3 his mother was killed by one of the shadow knights the lowest one Ichino Toshito he was always jealous of Morsho so he felt like seeking his revenge so he killed her in cold blood and made it look like an accident. When Morsho found out she was dead he made sure to protect his son he vowed at her grave never to allow any harm to come to him. But this was never ment to be.

Mallito was always by his father's side at battle he was being trained to become a shadow knight one day but when he was about 14 him and his father were on a usual training mission in the arctic when an accident happened the ice cracked and the army got divided Mallito was seperated from his father as he fell into a pit he was lost to the ice he was frozen in a block of ice protect by his powers keeping him in a state of metabolic stand still. His father burned 5 years of his life looking for his to no avail so he slipped into a slight depression. He kept serving the shadow king always advancing his powers. The war now over and the Shadow king controls all of the world his rule is final.

Now it is the year 2063 and with the Shadow King in charge a resistance group has emerged and is fighting back to save the world from the shadow kings rule. The resistance is strong but not strong enough. After a little while they make a discovery a block of ice with a power eminating from it the resistance discover it and instantly rush out to retrieve it hoping to gain a leg up on the Shadow king but to no avail the Shadow King to finds out about it he sends out his loyal warrior Morsho to retrieve it Morsho obeys him and scrambles out to retrieve it when he gets their the resistance is already their dissolving the ice inside a device there is a major battle for the container the resistance has the device as they make it into a tunnel where they hide for a while but they discover them one of the resistance members named Yotomora Shiv one of the greatest ones sacrifices his life to make sure the group gets out of their with their lives he causes a cave in blocking it of taking out all the troops but not Morsho. He goes deeper into the cave he destroys the truck carrying the device as it hits the ground it opens releasing some steam. The women driving the truck is the only one to survive the reck she crawls out of the drivers seat and shoots Morsho in the soulder. He falls back after seeing what was in the container he is put into a state of uter shock he couldn't move he sat thier on the side of the tunnel just talking to himself the women crawls over and looks inside to find a child inside about her age she pulls him out and holds him he slowly begins to wake up seeing the women standing over him he smiles and sits up he scratchs his head.

The tunnel block slowly begins to be cleared away as yells of the army begin to try to get in the women and the boy quickly escape Morsho just sitting there talking to himself. They get back to the resistance base as they find out that the boy has no memories but knows how to weild his weapon. He joins the resistance and is sent out with the girl to try and find a way of defeating the Shadow King they meet many people on their adventure as they try to unlock the childs memories and release their world from the tyrannical control of the Shadow King.

Characters: (i will finish later tell me what you think so far.)
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

My own comic (still in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own comic (still in progress)   My own comic (still in progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 pm

i like this so far. can see some real twists coming from it in future.

do you plan to draw this or write it up into a full blown story?

the names could use some work as they arent really hero/villan names just now

but i really like this. see potential
Back to top Go down

My own comic (still in progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: OOC Section :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: