Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 am

OOC: doesn't this post seem a bit rushy...we only just knocked you out in rukongai and you havent even responded there...and then you never even let us move you or explain how we were going to hold you... we wouldn't just chain you up like any old enemy...part of my planned response to your proposition of turning yourself in was how i was going to hold you...
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:34 pm

((well, pen, considering people were pretty inactive lately.. >> i took the liberty aaaaand.....))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 am

came to think about it the only reason ive been inactive is because no ones been around really... just pointing out the obvious you see...
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 am

((indeed, so insted of doing some long and boring interactions, im trying to get to the action))
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:25 am

OOC: ok i see what your doing. and yeah ok i retract my complaint.
please continue. i will respond soon
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:46 pm

OOC: ill continue then k?

IC: well well.... what have we here? a man showed up with a relatively decent reitsu pressure, his facial expression stood the same as always upon seeing the arrancar, a simple distrusting smile crooked over his face, he held his arms inside the sleeves of his captain robe, yet with his arms crossed, his voice was rather sarcastic, and you really could not tell if he was hostile or Neutral against Seishou, there was this certain tingling feeling that this man could withouth any reason at all actually be of more help than trouble...

Yamato though he should pay his cards right at the moment, and watch what the arrancar was up to out for a walk eh?... he glanced at the red light that was emitting from the arrancars arm and though he is actually serious, now was the cell that disgusting so your ready to blow yourself up? please move away from the wall at least, so you wont break it... i dont want to pay the bill... his smile stood the same however his eyes opened a bit revealing his bluish white eyes that only a few people have ever seen and survived to tell stories about the captain of squad 3... so you turned yourself in just so you could blow up soul society? that works for me... just remeber i was not around when that happened m, kay? loveley arrancar... his eyes went shut again yet he kept glancing at him awaiting his responce, if any... he seemed that of an emotionless one and pretty darn high spiritual pressure for the recon...

Last edited by Yamato Hozuki on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Tank arrives with his captain robe and his zan Hmm a arrancar... Yamato why arent you trying to kill him.. Tank then said Sorry i forgot to introduce my self. I Am Tanko Ranko but everyone call me Tank... said Tank grabbing his Zanpaktou noticing this this battle isnt going to be a walk on the beach. Tank then pulled out his zanpaktou and smiled Weren't you the prison sap that the captain commander caught the other day asked Tank That is suppose to hold a Espada you must be way stronger said Tank.

Tank then appeared behind Yamato You staying for the battle? or you going leave ? asked Tank waiting for Sei to attack. If your not i don't care but call some back up because this guy isn't a regular arrancar he is way more stronger then them said Tank . Tank the pointed at Sei I introduced myself. Dont you want to be a good host and introduce yourself? Said Tank smiling and showing a bit of his teeth. Tank then threw a rock at Sei to see how fast he responds.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Hozuki

Yamato Hozuki

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Yamato turned his head around a bit and glanced at tank...

Perfect timing... he walked past Tank in a slow motion ill call for back up... you can handle him right? his smile everlasting, coldy glancing at the both of them before dissapearing he picked up a badly hurt Shinigami for treatment... and left... and headed to squad 1, however he had something else in mind...
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 pm

((guhh, sorry for not posting people, ill try and get a post in tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:21 pm

(ok then)
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm

OOC: do not worry tank i shall not leave you on your own. the gotei are coming...were just fashionably late. know you can handle him for quite a while before we come (; do us proud
Back to top Go down
Ema-lie Dokuro

Ema-lie Dokuro

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Lightning could be seen running towards the place where the arrancar was being kept. she was late* dammit it cant be helped*.
lightning spun round the corner and came into sight her blonde was messed worse than usual form her sprinting .

she had literally just been made captain. if not for her haori no one would know of her rank. she saw two captains.
"sorry im late the hospital was busy . what's the status report , esapda? and what would your risk assessment be? we can deal with formalities later".

depsite being knew she would not act like some newbie , the female taicho was capable and would respect all captains as equals and nothing more or less. she could sense a dark reiatus nearby.
Back to top Go down
Tank Ranko
The Forgotten One
Tank Ranko

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:41 am

I guess this battle is over... No winners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down