Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

The King Empty
PostSubject: The King   The King I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: The King of Moonblood

Looks: see the ships of blue light in his avatar, Thats the Reiatsu control. The water control however has no visual.

Ability: His family bloodline states he can manipulate his reitsu and the reishi of objects around him much like a Quincy. However he has made his own ability during the ears that he was exiled from his family. Basically He had used his powers to control and manipulate water. He can not make the water however he is able to use the particles from water. Hydrogen and Oxygen air at his disposal. He can control this water in any form he wants. He mostly however makes this water into a sharp blade that is filled with enough rei that it is able to clash with metal. He can munipulate the smallest Drops of water in battle.

Name: The King of Bloodlight

Evolved Ability: Not only can he still control water but now an liquid substance is under his control. Weither it be blood, slime, etc. Anything that has moisture is at his disposal. Clouds are able to be drained from water. The Major Difference in this form is the blade however. He is roughly eight times stronger and faster. He can Wield a Giant Cleaver of water that is like a great sword. It is extremely heavy however. He is very Shark Like in this state. He has Gills and can breath under water as well as on land. His Skin is a tough as heirro however his weak spot in just under his abs.

Ghost King- He can Drain the object of Moisture if it is hit by his Giant blade of water.{Lasts three turns}

Rei Blast- Fires out a giant bullet of energy. Its power varies on the amount of rei placed into it. In its basic form it will cause a bala sized explosion. In the Max it would be a atomic bomb, which requires a 7 post charge.[cooldown 2-7]

Extrea Stock - He gains the ablity to make water out any object he touches. Thusly he is able to sustain this water. {Cooldown.4}
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

The King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King   The King I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:19 pm

done
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

The King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King   The King I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:01 pm

the water control is just standard water control so is fine
but will need more on what you can actually do with your reishi control...as quincies use it for sensing and manipulating into arrows or other weapons (scheele schlinter & quincy tubes) so what could you use it for?

evolved ability: control any liquid outwith the body. you cannot control any blood still in any body. however apart from that, this is fine

1st tech- again, everything but a body. you cannot drain a body of water. everything else is ok

2nd tech- i dont see much problem with this...except how you yourself plan to survive? obviously the energy comes from your reitsu reserves and drains your battery just like a cero does...the more powerful the more reitsu drained

3rd tech- again... except people...obviously. or anything that has a spirit like a zanpaktou etc.

the idea behind this i love (: just the rest of us need clarification thats all
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

The King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King   The King I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

well at race leader power i would'nt die fast from a fullpower rei blast

also im not a newb

Reishi functions like sharp strings. Also i can replenish my rei if i m not in battle by doing this.

gawd >>
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

The King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King   The King I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 am

i hope that explains it all sir
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

The King Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King   The King I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 am