Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketsuretsu Reishi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowely

Ketsuretsu Reishi Empty
PostSubject: Ketsuretsu Reishi   Ketsuretsu Reishi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Name: Ketsuretsu Reishi

Looks:

Once activated, a purple aura will appear around Crowely. In areas with low amounts of spirit particles in the air, this will be lighter, and hardly noticeable. However, in the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, it becomes a much deeper shade of purple, and extends a few feet farther out. (Originally it hovers about 3 feet from the body in all direction). However, whenever there is an increase in spirit particles, it will flare up and grow even darker, such as when an opponent tries to use their Spiritual Pressure to force down Crowely.

Ability:

The technique basically involves breaking down any sort of spirit particle into Nei particles, which are smaller than regular spirit particles. This sort of spiritual energy has no effect on humans at all, including superhumans and Quincy, however it will have the same effect on Hollow, Shinigami, Vizard, etc.

This happens automatically on particles in the air when activated, however higher concentrations such as in a Cero, Kido, or Shikai tech require a more concentrated approach. Then Crowely will use the black ring on his right hand, the deconstruction which allows him to break down spirit particles at an incredible rate, rendering them harmless. These can be used in the construction technique, or simply disgarded into the surrounding air. NOTE: Due to the breakdown of spirit particles in the air caused by this ability, it is incredibly easy to track Crowely down in Spiritual realms, as it is easy to sense the drop in spirit particles near him.

The second part of the ability uses the white ring on his left hand, the construction ring. This allows him to compress the Nei particles into solid spiritual objects. The objects made of this are a deep purple, almost black. They are physical to anything spiritual, but have no effect on Humans, etc. These objects can take the form of anything, from a wall to a spear, etc. However, after they are farther than 30 feet from Crowely they begin to break down into Nei particles again, and by 50 feet are completely gone. NOTE: The construction ability can only be used with an opponent’s spiritual energy, since not enough spirit energy can be drawn out of the air. In the human world, only something about the size of a needle could be made from the air, and in the spiritual realms something of approximately plate size can be formed.

This technique can break down any of the following things:

ANY Kido, Bakudo, or Hado, even if they are element based.
Ceros
Shikai techniques based off of Kido – Not physical ones
Quincy Arrows
Bount techs based on Kido

This ability CAN be used to break down solid objects, such as building, in Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, however Crowely must be touching the object.

The power of the thing being broken down does not really affect the difficulty, or power used to break it down. However, the larger the amount of energy the easier and larger constructions can be made.

Evolved Ability:

SAVED

Techniques:

Fuzei Douten – Using this ability Crowely can speed up the breakdown of the particles in the air, allowing him to create something much about 100x larger than what would normally be possible with just the air. However, he can only create once (100 objects of that size, one large one, 2 50x, etc) before the Spirit Particles have gone dry, and he must wait for them to re-charge. This tech obviously works better in the Soul Society/Hueco Mundo than the real world.

8 post cool down

Hokou – Using the Nei particles, Crowely can use a move similar to flash step to move short distances very quickly. This technique only requires air spiritual energy, and can be used as long as Crowely is able.

Kondensu – With this ability Crowely can-condense Nei particles so that they can hurt humans. However, he prefers not to use this unless it is direly needed, as it goes against his own personal philosophy. The downside is that half of the energy used would be wasted, so if he used the energy of a Cero, then it would only be half a strong if he reconverted the whole process.
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

Ketsuretsu Reishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuretsu Reishi   Ketsuretsu Reishi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Im Mini modding sue me

Anyway you cant cancel out Quincy arrows that means no matter what rank youd be youd never lose to a quincy O__O
Back to top Go down
Crowely

Ketsuretsu Reishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuretsu Reishi   Ketsuretsu Reishi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm

But Quincy aren't affected by any of my abilities, since they are human. So we cant hurt each other. Regardless, my character is devoted to protecting humanity, so he wouldn't pick a fight with a Quincy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aajo Aitoma

Aajo Aitoma

Ketsuretsu Reishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuretsu Reishi   Ketsuretsu Reishi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:49 pm

oh alrighty
Back to top Go down
pendragon
Head Admin
pendragon

Ketsuretsu Reishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuretsu Reishi   Ketsuretsu Reishi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 pm

what about evil quincy that align themselves with the arrancar or bounto?

i dont buy that. and you can hurt quincies.

anyway you have to be aware that ok yes power does not affect how fast you can break it down. but speed will. if the arrow is fast, then you will struggle to have tim to break it down.

i must say though...i like this technique...alot (:
well done

edit the Fuzei Douten technique as 100x is far too large. make it dodgable or destroyable

pendragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ketsuretsu Reishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuretsu Reishi   Ketsuretsu Reishi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketsuretsu Reishi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Universe :: Registration :: Ability Creation-
Jump to: