Bleach Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cero Oscuras

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guerrero Diablo

Guerrero Diablo

Cero Oscuras Empty
PostSubject: Cero Oscuras   Cero Oscuras I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Name: Instantenious Cero Oscuras

Cero Appearance: Its black with a hint of red in the middle, its Width is equal to the power of the user

Cero/Effects: the cero is faster in resureccion form but theoretically its faster than normal cero and more powerful especially at longer distance.... the blast itself spreads the seeds of terror and pain anyone getting hit will be affected, (it will affect there senses directly) and make em feel heavy in body and mind, but will damage more powerful beings as well, after the blast a cloud of dust spreads with the wind and anyone breathing or even touching it will get sick, he/she will feel it soon, if it gets on the skin it will rot away (though not with the same strenght as a original move) if it is breahted in it will cause a lot of pain its killing its victims slowly however as the insides of the victims will detoriate and bleed... those that become sick will spread the Diseases futher (there is no cure, only an time reversal ability could prove effective, like orihime`s) (has a fraccion whom can do that)

CoolDown time
1-99 posts = 10 posts
100 - 199 = 9 posts
200 - 299 = 8 posts
300 - 399 = 7 posts
400 - 499 = 6 posts
500 - 599 = 5 posts
600 - 699 = 4 posts
from 700 your recharge time will always be 3 posts
Back to top Go down
Hiruma

Hiruma

Cero Oscuras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Oscuras   Cero Oscuras I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 am

You havent trained for it .
Back to top Go down
Seishou
Admin
Seishou

Cero Oscuras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Oscuras   Cero Oscuras I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 am

hiru, you get approved, THEN you train
Back to top Go down
https://bleachuniverse.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Cero Oscuras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Oscuras   Cero Oscuras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cero Oscuras
Page 1 of 1